Does anyone have the Games under Glass table?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have the Games under Glass table?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Please lmk if anyone has this table and what you need for it. Thanks, Cruisingal

friendly1

Cruise, you are welcome! Can you make a list what you need so we can see if we can help you, thanks.

cruisingal

Hey friendly, I’m not too sure of all the pieces that come with that theme. I have a few but Dogfish is going to let me look at her room to see the whole theme. There may be some that I don’t have. Thaks, cruisingal

Hey CG!

Long time no see! Hope your car collection is going well!
          Here’s a list of all of the pieces of the Classic Gaming Theme for you!
          ~BWD

Backgammon Galore Chair
          Card Suit Coffee Table
          Chair of Clubs
          Chair of Diamonds
          Chair of Hearts
          Chair of Spades
          Checkered Past Toy Box
          Checkmate TV
          Chinese Checkers Side Table
          Classic Game Room Flooring (Curio Shop Only)
          Classic Game Room Wallpaper (Curio Shop Only)
          Crown Me Trophy Pedestal
          Crowned Rook Dresser
          Cut the Cards Counter
          Game Board Wall Clock
          Game Piece Poster Bed
          Game Piece Sofa
          Game Time Canopy Lamp
          Games Under Glass Dining Table

cruisingal

Hey broadway dreamer, It’s good to hear from you. Thanks so much for the list of items in that theme. It helps out. Are you looking for anything today?

Not a problem! I’m glad to help! Not really looking for anything today at least…I’ve been trading a lot & almost have my car collection complete!!!!

dogfish

Yes, that was a big help, BFF just list what you need for your room. The only hard to find items are the backgammon chairs, I have some and the impossible trophy pedestal, only have one, right this minute. JLMK TTYL Chloe

amby03

Dogfish do you just give out free stuff???? Plz answer thx!

dogfish

Hi, yes and no. I don’t give out free items to random people. I tried that and it didn’t work. They just used my hard to get items for trading. I do give my friends free items, if I have extra I just send it to them, why not? I like to share and help as much as I can. It helps that I have friends that would do the same for me. DF

amby03

Dogfish do you have ducky shoes??? I seriously need…. its ok if you dont…..if you do just send um to amby02

dogfish

amby, the shoes are estore and can’t be sent by kinz post. Sorry, DF

amby03

but didnt you send them over to someone? I saw your reply….

dogfish

Hi amby, I sent the shoes to a friend. DF

amby03

Alrghty… thx though for telling me! Byeeee

cruisingal

Hey friendly, just in case you happen to read this i wanted to say thanks for the gift you sent. I was really surprised!! It goes great with the gift Dogfish sent me!! That was so kind. thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hey cruise, I thought you had all the other items from that them. Maybe you should come to my room and see if you need anything else. Between me and friendy we have some of that theme. I have the walls and floor, also have the other floor, snake and ladders. You can make a list after you see what you are missing. TTYL DF

cruisingal

Oh, that sounds great. Thanks! I’ll be on later.

dogfish

Cruise, sorry, I had to go eat. I just sent the items. As always, happy to help. I forgot to tell you I sent a new friend request, has the word feet in it, I am only sending it to my very best bffs, so you know it was from me. See ya soon, DF

cruisingal

Thanks so much for the gift! I love it!! I got the friend request. Thanks!!

cruisingal

The table is from the signature theme. Also, does anyone have the pumpkin mobile or new car PSI? I’ll be happy to offer on any of these. Thanks, cruisingal

dogfish

Hi cruise, do you mean the table from trading cards series one? it looks like a backgammon table? Also what new PSI cars are you needing? PLMKASAP your bff, DF

cruisingal

Yes, that’s the table! It must be really rare because I only saw one. I saw some people had a pumpkin car but I don’t know what pet it comes with. I thought maybe it was a new Psi. Do you know what pet it comes from? Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

JLMK when you can log on bff. The car is promo, not PSI. I got both items, sorry, LOL see ya soon, DF

cruisingal

You’re the best!! I didn’t get your message yesterday until today. I’ll be getting on in a little bit. Thanks!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.