Does anyone have the Games under Glass table?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone have the Games under Glass table?

This topic contains 37 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 1 month ago.

• Author

cruisingal

Please lmk if anyone has this table and what you need for it. Thanks, Cruisingal

cruisingal

Hey Chloe, so sorry i left. Everything froze up. I tried to logback on but you were already off. So sorry!

dogfish

Yep, had to go to the next account. LOL really enjoyed out chat. PLMK if you need anything, before the end of the month. Tell me in the CH, or post here. If you want to see the new items I have, come see them. I’ll put them all together, if I can. TTYL Chloe PS NP about the new PSI for next month.

cruisingal

Thanks, I appreciate it so much! I’d love to come see your new items. Just send me an invite and i’ll come check it out. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi cruise, I’m working on getting them together. Almost done. That new promo , the huge snow covered roller coaster goes inside also, How funny, it looks crazy inside. I need to go send from four accounts, then I will have some free time. See ya soon, Chloe

cruisingal

Hey Chloe, That’s ok. It’s no problem! I’m sorry it’s not working for you. I haven’t been on Webkinz yet today. I’m about to go log in. I wonder if I’ll have the same problem when I try and get on. Thanks, cruise

dogfish

Hope to be able to send soon, really hope, LOL Chloe

cruisingal

Hey BFF, Thanks for the gift! You are the best friend! So kind to me. Thanks, cruise

dogfish

Hi cruise, you may know that all is sent. I switched browsers and it worked. I had a ton of KP to catch up on, still not done. LOL JLMK if you want anymore of that game theme, I have most and friendly has some too. TTYL Chloe

cruisingal

Hey Chloe, Guess what?? I realize that I have the Signature theme with just a few accent pieces of the gaming theme. LOL. I got mixed up between those two themes. I thought it was from the same theme. I am looking for one more stately dining chair to complete my table. Thanks a bunch, Cruisingal

dogfish

The confusion sets in! Cruise, you don’t need any of the game theme? I’ll locate that chair for you, they were so hard to win. I have a few at my storage accounts. never got a single one from adopting. JLMK the game walls look great with the sig stuf, LMK if you need it. TTYL Chloe

cruisingal

Hey Chloe! The walls sound great! I am looking for one more little side table like the one that Friendly sent me. I think it’s called the Chinese checkers table. Are you collecting PSF? I saw on another forum thatyou needed some new PSF? If so, which ones do you need? Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Goof grief, NO. I was trying to help a friend, who was trying to help another friend. LOL I don’t want to become a PSF collector, I already hoard too much. LOL I’ll find that table and send the walls too. How about the big TV, it’s cool. I was able to get all the foods I needed. Just don’t know where the pinata candy mix comes from. TTYL Chloe

cruisingal

Maybe on the TV. LOL I don’t know what it looks like. Maybe that pinata candy mix comes from the pinata party game. Thanks, Cruisingal

dogfish

Hi cruise, sorry, i can’t sent anything from any of my accounts right now. hope to be able to send soon, as soon as it’s fixed. TTYL Chloe

dogfish

Hi cruise, still can’t use my docks. I have your table,chair ,walls and TV, will send ASAP. I am so miserble, I can’t send anything to anyone. LOL TTYL Chloe

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.