Does anyone still need zodiac clothing?

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Does anyone still need zodiac clothing?

This topic contains 30 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  panda7pet 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

I have plenty of extra. I’m trying to free up some space. So if you need any pieces to complete outfits, let me know. I will send them to you.

crissy135

I don’t have any and don’t even know what they are…let me know what you know!

Hi Crissy. Zodiac clothes are 4 pieces outfits. They have Fire, Water, Air, and Earth outfits.

crissy135

Thank you for the fire outfit! I looked in my dock and I have the Earth outfit. I guess I got it in a challenge or something….but Thanks for the Fire Outfit! Let me know if you need anything-

You’re welcome. I will send you pieces to finish as many outfits as I can. I don’t need anything in return. MORHB

I need a air top and shoes if you have any thanks <3 alpineleopard

Ok, Just let me know what he has, I will make a list of what he still needs and start sending tomorrow. I will send a FR right now.

forest85

hey morhb, my brother needs some pieces. he is horseshoe315. I will make a list of what he has. he will be really excited to get some. he has….

forest85

he has: earth shoes, air bottom, and I guess that’s it. I thought he had more but I guess not. it would be great if you could send him stuff to at least finish those. LMK if you need anything and I will send it to you if i have it.

abislu1

Im in need of full air air and water zodiac plz.

I don’t know Abi. I think they are still trading them in the TR, try there.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.