Donations Center 2

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations Center 2

This topic contains 91 replies, has 27 voices, and was last updated by  LexyMonster 10 years, 10 months ago.

• Author

nuggets1

Hey guys! Decided to make Donations Center 2 because right now my other forum is a little crazy. I will be making a donation list soon. Thanks for coming! :D

Anyone want a party place setting?

chillylily

I’m sorry. I don’t have the Jelly Bean Wreathes or the Ivy Brick Walls anymore. Sorry. I needed them gone really badly so I just sent them to random people without checking here. Sorry. But I do have some items to donate: Chocolate Chalk, Painted Pinto Bean Salad, Beef and Black Bean Stew(the salad and stew are UNLIMITED,unless I run out of kc of course :D ), Cave Explorer Skirt, Clown Nose, Winterfest Webkinz Newz Shades, Spring Fedora, Cloud Adventure Hat, Zodiac Earth Costume Hat, Magic Potion, Touring Van, 2012 Touring Van, Gold Leaf Dining Table, Spring Celebration Egg Candles, Gold Leaf Trophy Pedestal, Tasty Treat Cart, Wacky Easter Knome, Bunny Planter, Pop Art Carrot, Lovely Lavender Wall Sconce, and Royal Cat Bed. Again, sorry.~Stay Chilly and Pretty Like a Lily

Doglove

Hey Chillylily, I would love a Cave Explorer Skirt. If you need my username it is spottyleopard16 Bye! ( woof )

chillylily

Thanks for the PSFs nuggets :D .

@MORHB – Thank -You, for the walls, and especially for the great summer parties! Will send you an invite, when I have them! Am holding off, for now, because parties have not worked for me, in the last month. “Go to Party” either does not show up at all, or simply does not take me there. Will try them soon, though, and as always, thanks a bunch!! :)

Becky, I love the items you sent! THANK YOU as always. That flower trampoline is superific and the elf pipe organ deserves it’s own room! Is that a Bach Fugue, it plays?!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.