Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

Stealthstorm

Jane…sure!! What is your user again? Sorry! ~The Horse Fanatic

ancharlina

thanks so much, Becky!

Becky71W

You are very welcome ancharlina : )

I have a nibbles bobble head, cleaning supplies, and a yellow plasma ball. Also I’d like some nafaria stuff if no one wants it. :)

LambTyler

Can you please save the nibbles bobblehead for me? What’s your username I will add you? Thanks! :)

LambTyler

Also if you want I have nafaria stuff! I can send you a nafaria plush and a nafaria poster! Can I give you those for the nibbles bobble head? My UN is bobblon. Thanks! :)

LambTyler

Never mind I no longer need the nibbles bobblehead, dogfish send it to me! Thanks dogfish! But if you still need some nafaria stuff I can send it to you for free?

Artisticat

If this is your list for donation, I’d love a Nibbles Bobble Head! I’ve been looking for one. My UN is KittyKatCutie. Thanks!

crissy135

I would love your cleaning supplies if you have not given them away. I may have some Nafaria stuff so I will check and see what I have and let you know! Thank you!

crissy135

Oooh I am super sorry- I found some cleaning supplies in my kitchen today so please share with someone who does not have them….I will still look for Nafaria stuff for you!

becky, you are a wonderful friend and df y’all have done so much! :’) thank y’all VERY much

ancharlina

Thanks so much, Becky!!!!!!!!

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.