Donations center

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Donations center

This topic contains 1,013 replies, has 86 voices, and was last updated by  coldbear1321 10 years, 9 months ago.

• Author

abislu1

Here is a place where you give away your unwanted items.

abislu1

Mom Im totally fine with you listing a want list. And Stealthstorm may I have 2 of the girly deluxe only kinzstyle outlet clothes?

if stealthstorm didn’t send y’all some I am deluxe I will end y’all some to. :D

Becky and Dogfish – our fairy godmothers – I cannot thank you enough, for all the clothes you have sent me over the last few days. I am losing track of which accounts I have sent thank – you notes to!! I sent each of you something a little “wacky”, a little weird, just to help defray costs. ( I’m sorry, again, I can’t remember to which accounts.) I know they were mere drops in the bucket, but wanted to help some. Please accept any/all further “strange” presents in the same vein!

Becky71W

You are very welcome. Do you want an extra set? Between your 2 accounts I sent you one of every item from the Kinzstyle Shop. If you want an extra set I don’t mind sending. Or even if you just want an extra of a certain item let me know. And thank you for the “Wacky” gift, I really appreciate it. But please don’t feel obligated : )

Elizabeh

Hi Becky, you are welcome for wacky present. I do not feel obligated, I just want to! You have been so generous. If you don’t mind, I would love an extra set, of the clothing, that I can pass along to family members who are not Deluxe. Thanks so much!

Stealthstorm

Hey @Charlestonian!!! I have tons of money…so I would gladly help any of you who want Deluxe clothing at the Outlet!!!!! ~The Horse Fanatic

Stealthstorm, you are pomjazz, right? Thanks for your offer to help with the deluxe clothes. There is one item, that I have wanted for a long time, that must be in that shop Persephone has ( don’t know the name of the shop, and don’t have access) There is a pair of grey striped slacks that show up on the pets, that appear on the runway, in the style class; do you know the ones I mean? I’d love to have at least a pair, if you will help me. I would be so grateful. :)

hey, I will buy you some if pomjazz ( my best bud ) lol hasn’t already lmk and charlestonian I should invite you over sometime lmk what time :) -y’all’s bud Girls rule

bob15dj

Sorry to bud in Stealthstorm, but could I have some deluxe stuff from the Kinzstyle outlet? The Gold rock’n’roll glasses, green star struck glasses, bright vest and shirt, and, I know its kinda pricey, but the butterfly wing belt. I have zodiac costume pieces, Nafaria stuff, and birthstone lamps. UN is bob10d

Hope Abi doesn’t mind that I’m listing a couple “donations” requests: I’m looking for the Gemini Symbol Wall Decoration. I was not lucky enough to get that item, just the air costume pieces. Also looking for clover patches (3) and lovely tulip centerpieces (2). Thanks ~mom~

I know there are still a couple of you that I didn’t get their lists filled. Someone threw away my list. So, if you requested a few things that would take me more than one day to send, and you haven’t gotten it all yet, please let me know. I will send it as soon as I can. @ horse121 – I sent you just one dragon statue, did you want any more? @ Becky – hope you don’t mind, but I’m going to send back the lounger PSI. I just don’t have a room that it would look good in and hopefully someone else can use it. I seen you said you would list items once you get them knocked down a little. Is it alright if I pick something from that when you get it up instead? Thanks for everything you have sent so far.

Becky71W

Yes that is fine. Unless you want to try and trade it for something else. Glad you liked the other stuff : )

Hi MOM, thanks for the items sent. Do you happen to still have the tidy-tuck-away trunk? Is it still on offer? If so, I may I have it? Thanks.

I sent both of them to you Charlestonian. Enjoy.

momfredheadboys, do you have an extra dragon statue if not its ok :) does anyone have the glittering silver dress to donate? :) becky thank you! I have a lot of kinzcash now :D

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.