Egyptian Rares Wanted

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Egyptian Rares Wanted

This topic contains 76 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  janeneongreen 11 years, 2 months ago.

• Author

I thought I would repost this over here: I would like to trade for Egyptian rare pieces. I have rare, valued, PSGs, PSFs, and exclusive items I would be willing to trade. I might even trade my super bed for the right price. Thanks!

Jane, Thanks for the trade! Enjoy! Have a great night and good luck trading :)

Thanks Alice! I love the table! We should trade again sometime.

JANE- Hi there, sorry I haven’t gotten back to you until now. Would you be willing to do the Super Fluffy Sofa for the Banquet Table? My UN is pookiejosephine if you’d like to add me, just in case. :) LMK, thanks!

Sure! That sounds good to me.

Great! Would you prefer to trade via Clubhouse or send? Oh, and what’s your UN? LMK, thanks!

It doesn’t really matter to me. I sent you a friend request, my UN is spikeythornedroses.

Okay, I’ll be looking for your request. I usually prefer to send, since its often hard for me to find time to meet in the CH. Would you be comfortable sending first? :) LMK, thanks!

I do have the bed. Like I said I have all items of the theme. :) -spot

That’s great! What are you interested in?

spotpuppy, do you have the bed? If so I would be really interested in trading for it. I might be interested in some other pieces also that I can get back to you on.

bob15dj

I have the flooring, but you have it already i am guessing.

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.