Enchanted Train Station

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Enchanted Train Station

This topic contains 83 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  leopold 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Doglove

<p>Hi, I can but you any piece of the Enchanted Train Station. I want rare clothing and trampolines. If you have those things I MIGHT buy you a piece of this cool theme. Love, Doglove ( woof! )
    </p>

A special thanks to KATS**** for the trees. :D Very unexpected, thank you! *AIW

guamgirl

To AIW-
      You have been so very generous to everyone and ask for nothing in return. I sent you a kp with 2 brown trees that I hope you’ll enjoy.

gg

FluffySilly713 wrote on 2012-11-21 at 08:25 PM

AIW- Okay, I received the FR. LMK if you’re looking for anything else.
      -cassie

Okay, your items are on the way! I hope you enjoy! Besides needing brown or red click-to-win trees, that’s about it. No worries, enjoy! *AIW

AIW- Okay, I received the FR. LMK if you’re looking for anything else.

-cassie

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-21 at 05:39 PM

AliceInWebkinzland wrote on 2012-11-21 at 04:03 PM

puffthemagicdragon wrote on 2012-11-21 at 03:56 PM

LoveWebkinzForeverGirl wrote on 2012-11-21 at 02:24 PM

poobearz wrote on 2012-11-21 at 02:14 PM
      I can buy all the train pieces anyone wants, have plenty of KC. I mostly collect PSI. With the cost of many of the bigger items in this theme 2 or 3 pieces are equal to a regular PSI value, depending on what items you are looking for.

@ AliceInWebkinzland! My UN is cutie2970 are you sure you don’t want anything in return?! You are so nice!

can I just have the wall paper and flooring ???

Puff, who were you talking to? Unless I’m mistaken, didn’t I already send those pieces? Sorry, if I’m incorrect, or if you’re not talking to me LOL. *AIW

@ AliceInWebkinzland- Thank you so much for the truley AWSOME gift! I sent you a red tree from the click to win thing! Once again HUGE THANKS TO YOU!!!!! I love the animated train station wallpaper so much too!

You’re more than welcome, I hope you will enjoy your new items! Thanks much for the tree, I’ve only managed to get one red so far, so I really appreciate that as well. Enjoy! *AIW

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.