Estore Points for Trade!!

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Estore Points for Trade!!

This topic contains 173 replies, has 28 voices, and was last updated by  dogfish 11 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Windfola

<p>I have 12,000 estore points for trade. I don’t really have anything in particular that I need for them, but I’m open to any good offers. Please post if interested :-)
    </p>

Hey windfola, if you’re looking for sig psi, i have the doggie diving pool up for trade, and am in need of some points. LMK!
      ~AQUA

Windfola

dogfish wrote on 2012-10-15 at 09:00 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-14 at 06:51 PM
      Chloe – I just realized that your gift wasn’t just a kp LOL I did manage to find it, it was hiding pretty well though LOL :) Thanks again!! :)
      Sushi – what PSI do you have? :)
      Leopold – could you post some of sig and estore PSI? :-)

Hey windy, glad they showed up. LOL The things I bought for myself went missing and we had to call to get them. By any chance do you happen to have an extra melody harp? I could trade points for it, I already have two of those pets and one is Harpless. LOL I have an extra sunflower lion spa and who knows what else. LMK Chloe

Ok, glad you ended up getting your items :-) I don’t have the harp at the moment, but I’ll keep an eye out for one, hopefully your other songbird doesn’t have to be harpless for long :-)

dogfish

Chloe – I just realized that your gift wasn’t just a kp LOL I did manage to find it, it was hiding pretty well though LOL :) Thanks again!! :)

Hey windy, glad they showed up. LOL The things I bought for myself went missing and we had to call to get them. By any chance do you happen to have an extra melody harp? I could trade points for it, I already have two of those pets and one is Harpless. LOL I have an extra sunflower lion spa and who knows what else. LMK Chloe

Windfola

ferretfriend wrote on 2012-10-15 at 06:41 PM

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-12 at 09:17 PM
      Ferret – I’ve been well, thanks! Are you looking for anything right now? :-)
      KBK – if you’d like I can send half the points first, then the other half after I get the dress. If that doesn’t work we can do something else :-)
      Leopold – Do you have a diamond piano? If not, what do you have to offer :)
      Fluffy – I got the burger suit, thanks! would you like the points send to your fluffysilly account? :)

Hey Windy, Sorry my computer has been acting up LOL. :)
      That’s great you’ve been doing well! and yeah. . .Various things, PSI as usually though LOL. :) what have you been looking for?

Ok, cool! I’m not really looking for anything in particular, just like to trade random stuff LOL :-)

Gummy – Sorry, I don’t really need those right now

leopold

Windfola wrote on 2012-10-14 at 09:29 PM

leopold wrote on 2012-10-14 at 07:56 PM

sure i have
      stylish siamese sette
      howl and prowl tv
      clockwork fridge
      giant gumball wardrobe
      muddy mire
      country sensation stage
      prye nest bed
      jumbo jungle shower
      i think thats all for now PLMKASAP

I’m sorry but I don’t need those right now, thanks for offering though :)

oh ok :(

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.