ESTORE POINTS FOR TRADE~20,000

Home Forums eStore – Archives ESTORE POINTS FOR TRADE~20,000

This topic contains 56 replies, has 35 voices, and was last updated by  sonicrocks 10 years, 5 months ago.

• Author

Karatejenn

I have 20,000 estore points for trade. I’m looking for priceless items. Serious offers only!

kbk100

Hi there i am in need of 12500 Estore points I have emo jeans, plumpy, and charm.  Please let me know if you would like to work something out :) kbk100

LEG11

I will trade for estore points! I will post my list if you are interested! thnx ;)

saveahorse10

I have Plumpy, I need a good offer, they are from a friend and I feel horrible about doing this but its for my brother

imSanta

hey Karatejenn! im pretty in need of some points. :) i offer the following: new estore psi (fiery fire bird, and more), loads of birthstone estore psi, priceless clothing (scuba belt, elf shoes, sombrero hat, scuba shirt, cat, and more), and anything else you might be interested in! im pretty rich, so ill probably have anything you might need! PLMK!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Hi santa, if your still interested in estore points, I’m interested in your birthstone estore psi items. Do you have the diamond piano, emerald tv, and aquamarine dresser? If so would you be willing to trade those three for 10,000 estore points? PLMK if your interested, thanks!

araminta888

I have been looking for estore points forever! Here are the items I have: pet specific gifts= bean bag bed, lizard lounge chair, snowy camp site, shaggy yorkie couch, witchs’s brew bathtub, dog show trophy display and autumn paw print window. Pet of the month: super stunt unicycle and crystaline pond. adventure park: unless platform and a bunch of litte items that go with the same theme. let me know if you like any of these items. (I have many more and I am willing to negociate :) )

Narnian100

Hey araminta I have needed the Crystalline pond for a while i wont trade points for it but I do have a dex dangerous telescope which is pet of the month. If you want to trade just add Narnian100.:D PLMK:D

The forum ‘eStore – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.