Free Raffle (#1 of ????)

Home Forums Webkinz World – Archives Free Raffle (#1 of ????)

This topic contains 9 voices and has 17 replies.

• Author

Hi guys I decided to start a weekly giveaway. Here are the rules: just comment below! At the end, everyone who commented an answer to my question ,along with their username, will be entered in a drawing, and whoever wins will win that prize. I might do more than one prize each time. And at the end of the month, or on holidays, I might do a big prize. (I will draw by webkinz user name, so remember to put your user below and don’t try to enter more than once please.) I don’t know how long a single giveaway will last, I guess it will depend on how many comments I get, but check replies to see who the winner is. This week’s theme is webkinz hosts. The question: who is your favorite webkinz host? the prizes: Arte Fact Plush, Fred Rover poster, PJ Collie framed poster, Dogbeard’s portrait , Zingoz free ride hat, charm forest good fairy t-shirt, charm forest bad fairy t-shirt, Zangoz slippers,wheel of Yum shirt, Goober’s goggles. The Grand Prize will be the first one drawn, and it is:……. The Wacky Hot air balloon.

Atomton

Hi Jesus, we are already friends so you know I am frogsandfly! My favorite is Tabby Von Meow the Orange Kitty in the Work Place.-Atom

okay guys, just to update you, I no longer have my Wacky hot air balloon, however, I have another grand prize that will be a surprise (I am not telling because I haven’t decided on which to use yet) and thanks Snowflake Pup Queen for being the first to reply! :) :D ;)

Gracie10294

My favorite host is Amanda Panda and my user is Gracie10294 thank you for making this raffle and Merry Christmas!:) -Gracie<3

My favorite webkinz host is Plumpy E Hippo. My username is VBS123

User: EmiliaGG, Answer: Amanda Panda

The forum ‘Webkinz World – Archives’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Comments are closed.