GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

KeriRawr

I’m receiving error messages that say “Failed to retrieve data for ‘view’ descriptor(s) matching [4311] id(s)/tag(s)” every time I click on certain pages like Today’s Activities and the Arcade. Please help.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MarnieWest

Hi. So I keep getting a pop up that says “Failed to retrieve data for ‘view’ descriptor(s) matching [4311] id(s)/tag(s).” when I try to go to the arcade or the todays activities and then it just logs me out when I click “ok”. What is this? How do I fix this?

Some of my pets are refusing to eat their favorite food. Is this happening to anyone else?

FoxesRule612

I keep receiving this “502 Bad Gateway Error” page on my screen almost every other time I click on something here. What’s going on?

FoxesRule612

Um, could somebody help me? Every time I upload my drawing to the ShareCenter Gallery for the Pet Buddy Contest, I keep getting sent the email that my image couldn’t be added to the gallery because I didn’t upload an image when I did upload it. This has happened to me twice in a row and it’s only happened when I upload it to the Pet Buddy Contest. The second time I made sure my picture uploaded, but the moderators still said there was no image! My internet is fine, too. What could I possibly be doing wrong??

Comments are closed.