GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

netge

Why is Webkinz not loading or responding on any browser this evening? I haven’t finished my day’s activities, I got in earlier, but logged out for a short while and then couldn’t get in again. I have cleared my cache and run my spyware programme, but it still won’t load. Really disappointed. I always seem to get this happen when I am thinking of buying estore points and it puts me off, so I don’t buy them.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

straity

Why were the card games removed?

PEBBLES1973

what is up with the really annoying ads that keep showing up everytime I go to a different room or play in the arcade? The ads are totally annoying and a huge pain in the butt. please get rid of them thanks

DogsCats101

The Scribbles Pup Peek-a-Newz challenge is broken I think. I’ve only been able to locate him once or twice during the five times I’ve had to restart the whole challenge. Could somebody please fix this?

PEBBLES1973

hey DogsCat101 try using google chrome. that works for me. have a great day

DogsCats101

When are the GanzWorld prizes going to be updated again? I’ve already bought most of the prizes and I’d like to see some new ones at some point.

Comments are closed.