GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

TaffyKitty12

Hello! I didn’t really know where to put this, so I thought I’d post it here. This morning, I tried to send a few pictures and drawings in to the ShareCenter, but whenever I’d click on the “submit” icon, a pop-up saying “HTML error” would come on to my screen :/ I thought it was maybe just an error with my picture or something, so I tried to submit a different image, but the same thing still happened. I even logged out of my account and logged back in, to no avail. I’ve used the ShareCenter many, many, many times before in my past, however, I’ve never experienced an issue like this. I’m hoping it was just my computer acting a little funky or a one-time glitch, because I really, really don’t want to have to make another Ganzworld account (plus I’m not even sure if my parents would let me make another one). Has anyone else had/currently experiencing this problem? Is there any way I can fix it? Any help would be much appreciated!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@Sally, @Mandy, etc., I need help. I accidentally bought an item called “reuse” and I can’t sell it or do anything with it. I lost 400 Kinzcash from it. :(

cany3

what is super school day?

halo8717

You get credit for two jobs when you complete a class.

orangeiscool

What happened to the trash in Kinzville Park? Looks like a giant trash compactor must have come to town.

duckess1

The foods from Dr. Quack tonic has not worked for me since the beginning. Is there something special you must do to get the pet to eat it? Should it work if all you need is hunger or does everything have to low? What a waste of farm vegetables to make this food if it does not work. I have not seen any updates or good instructions for this problem. Can you help?

Comments are closed.