GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,235 replies, has 464 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

@Sally, @Mandy, etc., I need help. I accidentally bought an item called “reuse” and I can’t sell it or do anything with it. I lost 400 Kinzcash from it. :(

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

cany3

what is super school day?

halo8717

You get credit for two jobs when you complete a class.

orangeiscool

What happened to the trash in Kinzville Park? Looks like a giant trash compactor must have come to town.

duckess1

The foods from Dr. Quack tonic has not worked for me since the beginning. Is there something special you must do to get the pet to eat it? Should it work if all you need is hunger or does everything have to low? What a waste of farm vegetables to make this food if it does not work. I have not seen any updates or good instructions for this problem. Can you help?

What’s with the winter fest ? I play everyday and have only gotten 1 snowflake? Is there a special time it starts?

santo123

My daughters have had absolutely no problems at all. My kids see their 5/day everyday but they need to play at least 1-2 hours to get them. Change rooms and move furniture and they appear quicker or so it seems.

Comments are closed.