GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

My deluxe membership was renewed a few months ago and I haven’t gotten my monthly estore points this month or last month, and they used to come in within the first week or so. Is there another way I have to get them or is it just not working for some users?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

dkgp

I can’t move any rooms in my account catlover0915. There’s a message popping up. Also I can’t buy rooms. I have sent many message to customer service, but I haven’t got any response. What can I do?

sally
        Key Master

What’s the message you’re getting? If you’re using Edge, you might want to try Chrome or Firefox

ojibwa

For the Crafty Critters submission page, click on Fun, then Crafty Critters, then just click Read More on any of them. It’s at the bottom — it says if you have an idea they’d love to hear from you.

fans44

Please help. In treasure hunt I cannot find the Crafty Critterz submission page. I went through every one.

dlee

SO I’ve tried typing this out quite a few times and it never seems to post… Has Ganz released ANY info about the following; the TV glitch, the future of the plush toys, the invite friends over glitch, any other big glitches I’m probably missing since I’m new..do they update the game at all? Or is all of their attention on developing the app now? I need to be in the loop :(

Comments are closed.