GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

MrsSnow

Are we not able to have friends or mail on Webkinz world anymore? Or is that for deluxe members only ? Or is it because I’m on a cell phone ? Not sure which it is ! I have spent tons of money on my account and I came on to my phone not being there with all my old friends I use to give gifts to …kinda bums me out … not sure if I want to play more and spend money …cause I have other games now that are not expensive With better Quality ! Like to find out more before I decide to continue ….

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I can’t figure out how to confirm that my email connected to my ganz account. Who do i have to email to get a confirmation that this account is connected to my gmail?

dlee

I made a post a few days ago but nobody replied…I’m really interested in becoming a deluxe member but I want to know that Ganz is working towards getting all these critical bugs fixed. I don’t want to spend money for a yearly subscription if it’s just going to shut down within six months.

NAK1

My sister and I have been deluxe members since the first year they offered deluxe membership more than 5 years ago. Most bugs are quickly fixed and only happen on upgrades.

lovelypuppie

I have a problem with the Webkinz app for apple phones. It used to work fine but now doesn’t. When I open it it allows me to spin the wheel of wow and then play one game. When the game is finished the screen turns white and stays that way for a few hours. I can sign in again but, again, only play a game once. Please help.

dlee

I won the Checkers Trophy Challenge and the checkers board that came with it doesn’t work. Dunno if it’s a glitch or what.

Comments are closed.