GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I recently tried to log in and the message I received was that my account had been archived due to inactivity and I would be able to log in the next day. Its been 5 days and I am still getting this message. I have reached out to webkinz support via email, and after days I haven’t received any sort of response from them. I don’t know why my it is taking this long to pull my account from the archives.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Some accounts don’t play nicely with the automatic system. In these cases, you’ll need to contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com and they can manually retrieve your account from the archive.

I reached out to that email days ago and have not received a response.

sally
            Key Master

It may take some time, as they currently have a back log, but I’m sure they’ll get to your account as soon as possible.

MrsSnow

Same for me ..luckily the first time I called the estore she somehow managed to restore my first account for me and told me I would be able to log In The next day..then I tried to do the same thing for my second account and told me they couldn’t do it lol which was funny cause they did my first account a week before no problem ! Very inconsistent with customer service :( but wished I would have done them both the same day ! At one point I had estore woman say they were not affiliated with customer service for Ganz lol then She said technically yes but not really Haha I just couldn’t even get mad cause how stupid it was …so estore tech support and customer service are not the same service I get it …but your all paid by the same people ( yes you are affiliated ) lol hope email works but seeing above I guess not !

JoSieEmmy

Will there ever be an option to delete rooms or to sell ALL of the items (since some of them cannot be sold or sent)?

megapoot

One of my submissions for the wallpaper and flooring contest didn’t show up. What should I do?

MrsSnow

I went to collect the cash here on this site but it’s saying I already have for today but I haven’t ! You guys have tons of glitches ☹️

gwenjane2

I did not receive the never-ending candy bowl I spent 5,000 momeyz for, I received the message that it was in my dock but can’t fin it anywhere. I checked the alpabetical way and also under presentables please resovle this.

Comments are closed.