GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Jole1993

the last week of so I am having a problem with the webkinz newz site about half the time the pages don’t want to load right & sometimes they time out trying , I would think it was my computer or internet but this is the only site acting up, Is anyone else having problems ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

candymomdad

Hey, I’m just curious… what do you do with an item you don’t want but can’t sell/trade/send? Is there any way to get rid of it?

Alphaowlbear

Hi candymomdad – you can Email your request to webkinzsupport@ganz.com if your want them remove those items from your dock. Hope that helps :-)

TaffyKitty12

Oh uh, hi! Didn’t know where to put this, so I thought I’d post it here. I frequent the forums a lot, and often enjoy sharing pictures and drawings with my forum friends via the ShareCenter. However, I think someone is trolling my stuff =/ Recently, whenever, I post something, someone (I don’t know whom) gives everything (pictures, drawings, and all) a 1-star rating, which dramatically decreases the rating of my images. This seriously just happened as I was browsing the ShareCenter a couple minutes ago– one second, my drawing was a 10, the next, it was a 5. This hasn’t just happened to me, but I’ve also seen it occur with some of my friend’s pictures, too. It’s as if someone is going out of their way to rate everything of ours in a negative manner, which is disheartening because it’s very hard to get the rating back up after somebody dies something like that :/ I get having the rating system and all, and I know ratings don’t really mean much of anything in the long run, but it irritates…

TaffyKitty12

… me that somebody keeps doing this to my pictures, regardless of what I post. I’m not sure if this member doesn’t like me or is digruntled or what, but it’s starting to get on my nerves. I work very hard on every single drawing I put in the SC, and I’ll admit I’m not the most self-confident person, so seeing these things… it’s a little depressing =/ I’m not sure why I’m a target of this person, but this has happened a lot in recent months, and to almost every new picture I’ve posted. It’s almost as if they’re “trolling” me, for lack of a better work. This leaves me with this question: is there any way you can track who leaves feedback on what things, or keep trolls from leaving constant negative ratings on drawings posted by a few, specified members? I understand if you’re unable to, but I thought I would bring attention to this problem, as it has really been bugging me lately, almost to the point where I’m hesitant to post much more on there.

eelyab

I just came back from a long hiatus; does anyone want to be my friend?

TaffyKitty12

Hi, eelyab– welcome back to WW! >^^< Sure, you can friend me, if you'd like! My accounts are bbdoll11 and WarriorCat1010 =]

crunch76

Does anyone know if the prizes for the free prize videos ever change?

Comments are closed.