GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Is there any way to enable notifications about special offers, promotions and
      contest information from Ganz and its selected partners? I happen to be a finalist of the food design contest and Im supposed to get a code

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Jole1993

The email server that I was using abruptly went out of business a wile ago and I can not find a way to see which email I used on here or how to change my email on here if it is the old one.

peopii

I originally made my account ten years ago as a child and have come back to it. In the past 10 years I legally changed my name and very much dislike seeing my old one when my webkinz thank me. Is it possible to change the name your webkinz call you? My username is fine, just the actual ‘kids’ name for the player.

anise2009

I have a suggestion. Is it possible on Mobile to have a logout button pop up immediately after spinning the Wheel of Wow? We currently have to go thru 5 additional screens to logout, which is cumbersome. Thanks!

anise2009

Are we able to redeem our pet medallions yet?

Comments are closed.