GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sainfoin

Does anyone have a list of what you can win from the Webkinz hosts, especially those other than the ones that sometimes are listed in the loading screen (Amada Panda, Arte Fact, Fred Rover, Ms. Cowoline, PJ Collie, Tabby Von Meow)? More specifically: Sophie Stockwell, Nafaria Fairy, Ms. Birdy, Mr. Moo, Fiona Feathers, Dr. Quack, Doug the Dog, Daisy Doe, and Alyssa Fairy. Also, am I missing any hosts that I can add using add a friend?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Alphaowlbear

Hi sainfoin – there are 17 host friends that you can have on your friends list. You are missing Cowabelle and Sheldon Turtle from your list. Each host has about 8 gifts that they sometime give out – my favorites are Wish Tokens from Mr. Moo and Moonberries and Pickleberries from Sophie Stockwell. Daisy Doe gives pieces of her uniform and 3 Diner furniture items. Fiona sends her uniform pieces and Webkinz care ice cream sandwiches

sainfoin

Thank you so much! I couldn’t find a list of things the Webkinz hosts could give out other than the ones listed in the loading screen or a list of the Webkinz hosts you can add as friends. Thanks again!

I’m not sure if anyone checks this forum or if I’m not in the proper category for this, but there’s two things I’d like to have some sort of answer to. First of all, a while ago on my Webkinz account I ended up with a gift box for a brown velveteen puppy (I think that’s what it’s called?) but I never adopted one in the first place. It doesn’t let me open it because of that. Second, I recently got the app for Windows computers and it keeps saying it needs Adobe Flash Player, but it’s not supported anymore, so how am I supposed to play? I think I can still play in the browser, but even that requires it.

Hiya4

How do you turn on a tv?? I can’t figure out how.

netge

You click on it, but they haven’t worked for a long time because of previous updates and changes to the version of Webkinz we are playing. I don’t know if they ever will work again, but we can hope. What annoys me is that some items we have had for buying Deluxe membership in past years don’t work any longer and I chose a snow machine, a couple of months ago, for the special item for adopting the pet of the month and yet it doesn’t work. How disappointing is that!!.

estreetbaby

Do we get a deluxe gift box for the month of June?

lilstinky

@estreetbaby – I received my gift box. If your account is due to renew in June, you may not receive your box until it renews. Otherwise, you may want to contact customer service. Hope this helps!

Help! I recently made my account on here and I forgot to click the box so I can receive notifications. I can’t figure out how to get notifications now as I’m not seeing an option for it in my settings.

Comments are closed.