GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,335 replies, has 515 voices, and was last updated by  Sally Webkinz 3 weeks, 4 days ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Traveller

Dear Ganz, So, I’m sitting at my computer in the dead of winter in Canada. Yet, the snow has disappeared from webkinz world. It looks like spring! Wahhhhh. Why must you tease us like this? Officially, spring doesn’t arrive till March 21st. Respectfully submitted, Traveller

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

tunkany

IKR? Me too, even though where I live, we haven’t had any snow yet. :(

opal13mlm

Hi, I recently went to a Webkinz party at a friends home, and when I came back into my pets room, I got a notification that a wall decoration was back in my doc, and I noticed that the sconce next to where this decoration belongs was shifted over a space. I figured it was a loading issue, and I didn’t mind it, until I notice that the Sweetheart Sofa that I keep in that corner never loaded back into the room, and it is missing altogether as if it was never there. The floor tiles are green and I can place other furniture there, but I have not actually placed anything where the sofa belongs yet. Does anyone have a tip for who I can talk to about this or what I can do?

tunkany

Send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com They should be able to help.

opal13mlm

Thank you!

ghijkl789123

No events today? 1-31-20? Don’t see a peek a newz or food item!

tunkany

I used all of my friend requests (I say all because the limit is 8 unanswered at a time) on requests to be friends with mascots like SantaKinz and Zacky, who will probably never respond. How do I fix this?

Traveller

Hey @sallwebkinz @genellewebkinz If we are already deluxe members, how do we purchase the aurora borealis wallpaper? I got the flooring and would love to get the wallpaper. So, how?

Comments are closed.