GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

trulikiss

i want to enter the ostrich POTM contest on here, but it says the prize notifications will be emailed, and i don’t know what email this account is linked to. how can i check and see if it’s the right one?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

There’s no way for you to check yourself. Please send an email to ganzworldsupport@ganz.com and they can check for you.

Crantz

Hi guys, I have a question, hope some of you could clarify my doubt. Did we at any point get the Aurora Borealis wallpaper? I remember that we got the flooring, but I also think we got the wallpaper, but I can’t find it in my dock. So I’m not sure if we got it or not. Thanks a lot in advance for your reply.

TaffyKitty12

Hi, Crantz! Unfortunately, the only people who got the Aurora Borealis wallpaper are the ones who purchased a 1-year Deluxe membership in January =( It was never made available to everyone. I hope they make it available at some point, though, ’cause there’s not much you can do with just a flooring… ‘^^

Crantz

Hi, thanks for your answer, my username in Webkinz is Rosencrantzzz if you want to be friends. I’m actually planning to use my Aurora Borealis ride when I renew my membership, in a treetop room, so no problem, doubt I would get it if they don’t give it away free at some point. As for the flooring, I don’t mind that I don’t have the wallpaper to match it, I do find it helpful to sort of give a height illusion to my designs, I’m a big theme mixer, so I don’t mind, no doubt that at some point I will find this flooring useful. Thanks again, have a nice day!

shortleaf

Hey, how do I invite friends to my Webkinz house? I used to be able to, years ago, but now it doesn’t work.

BeezKneez

Hi shortleaf – Sadly, that feature was taken away from us almost 5 years ago when Webkinz X was launched. I really doubt it will every return.

Crantz

Yeah, I would love to invite friends over, but no one ever seems to be available, when it used to work, rarely I got people to agree to come. I also always had trouble with the party packages, hardly anyone showed up and recently I got an invitation and I was never able to get in the party room whatsoever, it never stop trying to load while the party took place. I will try to throw a party at some point and see if it works, you could try that to have people over. But I absolutely would love to have friends over to my rooms often as it used to be the normal system and I would love to be able to visit others’ rooms too, looking at some really cool designs I would love to actually visit.

explore9

Hello, every time I throw a clubhouse party the dispensers never work, why is this?

Army_Cat211

whats the best way to earn kinzcash?

Comments are closed.