GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

JujyFruit

Is there a way to look up my password? My computer automatically logs me in but I can’t log in anywhere else because I don’t remember the password and the link to change it on my moms email doesn’t work.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How long do I have to wait to re-enter a contest on Webkinz Newz after I’ve put in the wrong answer for the math question? I REALLY want the Pebble Horse and I messed up on the skill question because I didn’t realize how you do the question. I have the right answer now and it won’t let me enter.

HELP! I logged on to the Webkinz App yesterday to do the Wheel of Wow and forgot that the Wheel of Deluxe and now I will be one spin short for the Sunny Kitchen Pantry May challenge. Is there any way I can purchase another spin or do something else? I am absolutely devestated, I finally bought a Deluxe membership with my own money just so I could get this prize. Is there anything I can do???

Hello princessleia23…I’m happy to send you the Sunny Kitchen Pantry as I have an extra. There is no other way to get the prize now, sadly. Let me know your Webkinz user name and I’ll send you a friend request…I have been there and know that sinking feeling…I was so CLOSE!!

I don’t know what i need to do, but when I try to reset my password, I keep getting a pop-up saying that I am missing the pet name. What does that mean?

chiara19243

Is there anyway to change/updates the email connected to my account? I don’t think I’m using my most current one.

Comments are closed.