GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

risa78

I forgot my webkinz password. I had the same password since I started my account many years ago, and then was made to change it after the security breach.I can’t remember the new password. I have already e-mailed support twice, but no one is getting back to me. You used to be able to access your account again with one of your pet codes, is that still possible? Can someone please help?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

balletbear5M

Hi Sally! Really sorry to ask so many questions about this topic, but linking a parent account to a pre-existing webkinz account won’t cause it to reset or anything like that, correct? I’d really like to add kinzchat plus (haven’t linked an email yetl) to my account but don’t want it to somehow delete any of my items or reset anything. Thank you so much for all of your help! :)

sally
        Key Master

No, nothing will reset

stylishamy

OK, so even with this forum the top posts are from years ago. I want to make the top posts recent especially for trading because the chance of them even having that item still are slim. Is there any way to sort the posts to show newest on top? P.S. Friend me on Webkinz @lucygraycat

maltese123

I agree! It would be nice to be able to see the most recent posts first! Thank you!

There’s not a way to customize your view – WKN is not advanced enough for that. However, when you open a forum from a page on the Forums menu (for this forum: https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/forums/forum/ask-questions/), you can click on the number for the last page (|1| |2| |3| … |134| |135| |136|). That will take you directly to the last (most recent) page of comments. Inside the forum, towards the top of the page, the page numbers appear again. If you click on the left arrow next to them, it will take you the previous page of comments.

opossumboy

Hello, for about a month now I cannot stay logged into Webkinz Newz for more than about 20 minutes. I checked the box for remember me but it still logs me out after about 20 minutes. Please tell me why.

balletbear5M

Hello! Not sure if this is the right place to ask, but is it possible to add a parent account to an existing webkinz account or does it have to be done when the account is first made? Thank you! :)

Comments are closed.