GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hey I have a question, for some reason my Webkinz keep calling me by my password and I’m wondering why they do this. For example, when they ask me to do something and I do it they say something along the lines of “you take such good care of me..” then say my password. I’m hoping there’s a way to fix this please let me know.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

When you signed up for your account, you must have put your password as your name. You can try emailing webkinzsupport@ganz.com

gingerdare

Quick question. How do I download the desktop app? I wasn’t playing Webkinz when it came out and I can’t seem to find it in the special reports. I’ve seen a lot of information about it but no instruction or links on how to actually do it. Thank you!

sally
        Key Master

The download is available on the front page of webkinz.com

12hope34

Hey! I was wondering, when will new prizes would start coming out on the GanzWorld rewards store?

terri824

I too am wondering if the GanzWorld reward prizes are ever going to change, I think the present ones have been there for maybe a year, not sure. I’ve gotten some good items from there in the past and would like to spend my GW cash for some super nice items.

I am wondering how the prizes are determined on Wacky Zingoz Extreme!? I have received prizes for getting a lower score (ex. 3572.7 feet and 12 kinzcash, but not for a score of 4021.1 and 14 kinzcash) and I’m trying to figure out exactly what you need to do to receive a prize. Any help would be greatly appreciated as I can’t seem to find an answer.

Mimi468

Ive noticed the froggenstein actor for the webkinz studio isn’t in the wshop anymore. Was it retired or something? Or is this just a glitch

Mimi468

Update: I found the froggenstein actor in the Curio Shop, even though it’s still absent from the wshop.

Comments are closed.