GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sadiesmom

What has happened to the Ganz Parent culb???

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

heatherk79

Does anyone know how often new super beds are introduced? I already have all of the ones I really like, and I still have 4 super bed boxes sitting in my dock, waiting to be opened/chosen. Also, does anyone know how often new room themes are introduced in the W Shop (not the themes only available to purchase with estore points, but the ones that can be purchased with KC)? Thanks!

Fracktail

I know I keep nagging about the Share Center, but is there any way to see all the artwork of individual users? I always find myself having to dig through the entire gallery to find pictures from my favorite artists, so a feature like that would make it a lot easier. (Don’t worry about me I’m just lazy)

noelle147

when will we be able to add daisy as a friend?

ajj0403

Probably when either she gets to be mayor or if she opens her own restaurant! :D Hope I helped noelle147! :)

AUNT09

WILL THE PARENT CLUB GET ANY NEW EVENTS ? WE MISS NOT DOING THEM THERE. AND THEY NEVER REMOVED ANY OF THE OLD EVENTS. WILL GANZ BRING BACK THE GREEN SLOTH PET ?

Comments are closed.