GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

sarahri

I wanted to know if there was anyway to turn off the ads that are now popping up when I am in the game arcade without having to go deluxe? I refuse to pay for a system, when I already had to pay to get an account by purchasing the stuffed animal. I have kept my account current with new animals every year and can’t believe that I have to deal with this now. I don’t want to stop playing on Webkinz, but with a limited amount of free time, I don’t enjoy wasting it by watching ads.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

1utanbabe

I dont know where to post this . but i was wondering if the Dr. Quack job you have on at 5:00 pm is going to work every time you have a job on for an hourly activity it does not work please check into this I would like to do this job hope you can fix this problem thank you.

9dogmolly

How do you change the email associated with your webkinz newz account?

Fracktail

I don’t mean to be pushy, but how come my comments on Webkinz Newz articles are taking so long to moderate? A lot of other comments have been posted after mine, but mine still say that they’re awaiting moderation. I know none of my comments were hurtful or disruptive; is there some sort of rule that I might have overlooked? D:

I didn’t know what topic to put this in but in Webkinz World I got a Salt Water Aqua Table but when I put it down is shows up as some tree that if you click it, it blooms. It has been like that for at least 3 days. Also, my friend, tsmonster, is having the issue where she can’t see everything in her dock but the 1st 5 things. When she is in the W shop she can see it all. Help!

Comments are closed.