GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

kitkat42

What can you keep in the “window on the world” trunk? I tried putting all sorts of items into it, but each time, it said the item did not fit.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

huggiebuggy9

Whats the most kinzcash you’ve ever had or have?

cohami

I have a question, not sure if this is the correct place to ask…I have tried to post a comment a number of times on the Webkins Newz page, and after I post, it says that it is waiting for authorization. When I check back a day or so later, my post is no longer showing. How do I get a comment to show and be answered?

@cohami, The reason your comment isn’t showing up is because there might be something that Ganz doesn’t think is nice or off topic or too long or something like that. It’s happened to me before when I posted a REALLY long comment. hope this helps!

I posted this before but nobody really answered me so…. Does anyone know what happened to the sifaka lemur contest? They never announced the winners. The same thing happened with the bichon frise contest. Also, I have 15,660 moneyz and counting and don’t really want anything with it. If you would like anything, I could buy it for you and send it to you on webkinz. No charge. My UN is pianogigirl. just let me know.

Gaz1943

@Gennelle Webkinz – I am a Canadian living in Kingston, Ontario and the promotion for the Penguins of Madagascar and the Pokémon Omega Ruby & Pokémon Alpha Sapphire are suppose to be for Canadians only but they started on November 19th and here it is November 20th and I haven’t seen any floaty’s for these promotions. They haven’t even came up in the game either. How does the game know if I am Canadian or not and is there maybe a glitch and this is why I can’t get them?
      Really need help with this A.S.A.P – Username: sparklekitty1226

huggiebuggy9

I had this same problem during the doc mcstuffins promotoin. Lambie was not on the map and there were no floatys going across the screen. It turned out that my third party adds were turned off. So iI went back and copyed and pasted what prprprprp told me. : “To tell whether or not your third party ads are on or off, you first have to log into Webkinz. Then, click on the picture of a dog and a plus sign, that is under your pet’s happiness, hunger, and health meters. A list of all of your pets should appear. You see the three tabs at the top of it? My Pets, My Options, and My Pets? Well, you should click on the My Options tab. That should take you to the third party ads screen. It will tell you whether or not you have them blocked. If they are not, you could then be able to choose to turn them off. Or, you could just leave them on. But if they are already off, you will have to have a parent login to their account controls through the Parent’s Area button on the homepage. Hope that helps! Just ask if you are still confused, or have more questions. I’m here to help if you ever have any more questions about Webkinz World. :)

Comments are closed.