GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1utanbabe

ok hope someone reads this there is going to a job Dr. quack on at 7:00 pm are we going to be able to do this job all the other jobs that you have had we can not do them says no job avvailable please fix this it has been a problem for some time i have commented on this before

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

@10littlebunny94, if you go to https://webkinznewz.ganzworld.com/announcements/discover-whats-inside-the-window-on-the-world-giftbox/ it explains it all. It’s a thing for Webkinz Mobile. Hope this helps!

leorasg22

I was wondering when GanzWorold is going to be adding new prizes to spend are money we win with. All those prizes have been the same for adleast a year or more.

Twistersmom

Gennelle Help. I wish not to receive any more e-mails on follow up replies. I get to many and my in box gets to full, how can I make them stop.

I have a random question…I haven’t been on for awhile, and came back to find the weird boxes…three, one small medium and large. They look like moving or packing boxes. I was wondering what the point of the boxes was. If anyone can help me out that’d be great!

huggiebuggy9

They are gift boxes you can open on the webkinz mobile app.

Comments are closed.