GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

silvermist03

Thank you, aviary5! I don’t know if I’m going to get it or not.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Caledonia

Each time I catch a prize, I have to log into my webkinz account. Is there any way to fix this?

@Caledonia, Is that your same username on Webkinz? If so, then every time you catch a prize it’ll be sent to your Webkinz account, if its different from your Webkinz username (and along with your password) then I’m afraid you’ll have to log into it each time, at least from what I’ve learned. Hope this helps! :)

SavannahSong

Caledonia (nice name!) if you have a ganzworld account that’s linked to your webkinz world account, you only have to log into ganzworld (using either account info . . . to log in w webkinz, click on the webkinz logo in the upper left-hand corner), then when you catch the floaty clicky, it automatically goes to your webkinz account. ————————————————————————————————————— now, if you’re not logged in on webkinznewz when you catch a floaty clicky, the only way to get it to your account is to click on the the window that says you caught it and log in there. do not try logging in at the top right hand corner (on the red bar) bc, in my experience, you don’t get the floaty clicky in your account then and it says the contest is expired if you catch it again. i hope all that makes sense and helps! :S

Although my question is not Webkinz, but Amazing World I’m really hoping that someone can help me. :-) I have an account in both Webkinz and Amazing World and while playing in Amazing World I’ve seen some players have adorable little floating sheep with their Zings but have yet to find someone who can tell WHERE you find these adorable little floating sheep! Can someone possibly tell me? I seriously would like to know and could not think of anywhere else to ask. Thank you! :-)

GoGanz24

If you open a box of curly fries (sold in the food section) you get the sheep for a while. I think, it’s been a while since I played. Good luck!

SavannahSong

must be amazing world bc i’ve never been able to get to that site and i’ve never seen any adorable little floating sheep, though they sound awesome!

silvermist03

Hi everyone. I’m wondering what the webkinz day countdown from the wish factory does. I have enough tokens to wish, but I want to know if it’s really lame or not before I use all my tokens. Thank you! ~ Silvermist03

aviary5

Hi silvermist03 In the center of webkinz day countdown shows how many days are left until webkinz day which is April 29th so mine shows the number 53 and counts down until that day. There are lights flashing on the sides, it takes up two spaces and sits in the middle of the wall. I like mine.

LabLover2014

Cool, I was always wondering what it did!

I’m sorry this is not really the proper place to put this but I had no idea where to post this. How do I make the emails stop!? My inbox is SO full and I am sick of deleting them. HELP!

SavannahSong

actually, this seems like just the right place to post about the email problem. i’ve been lucky that i have a thing in my email that allows me to delete an entire page worth of emails. it still takes like 20-30 minutes to do it, though. and i couldn’t possibly read it all. —————————————————————————————————————- and the only thing i can tell you about getting rid of the new emails is to make sure the box down at the bottom of this page that says “notify me of follow-up replies via email” is NOT CHECKED. i think if it’s checked, you get every thing that’s posted to the forums or something. awful. ————————————————————————————————————– and, Ganz, can you give us a fix on this, please? thx! love to all! :D

Comments are closed.