GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

back156

I was suppose to get my april plush webkinz in the mail and never got them please help me

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

How does the trading forum work?

huggiebuggy9

Is there a way to change what email my Ganz World account is linked to?

lavadragon

@huggiebuggy9 I have wanted to change my Email that my account is linked to, I have searched around but have not seen any way yet XP Hopefully, Gennelle can answer this question (:

kutya

Hey! Could somebody help me? I have 2 accounts on webkinz and when I want to receive the flotting prizes on webkinz news, I receive only on an account(because I made a setting to log me on an only account, I think) but how could I make it back so I could receive the prizes on both accounts? (sorry if my english isn’t so good, I’m from Europe :) )

nettne2

you will need to log out of webkinz newz to get other floaties. when you click on floaty a box will pop up to log prize into your account. if you are signed in webkinz newz it will say contest expired. we have 1 main account and multiple accounts and this is how we get the other floaties

kutya

Thank you,but I already solve this. I have this problem on Google Chrome, so I log in on a different browser, Opera, and I could receive the floating prize on the other account. But anyway, thank you!

gabby1960

Is there something going on in the Tournament Area? I can’t play Smoothie Moves any more. It says I’m already entered. This has been going on for a week or more. Each day it says I’m entered, but the count is less than the day before. Thanks for answering.

dixie1of2

Checked for Mayor at the Park this morning and just now, don’t see her anywhere. Anyone else having problems? I cleared my cache and turned off my adblocker, re-logged in, nothing is working, gonna miss out on a sweet prize i just know it :(

MEGWEBKINZ

Hi @dixie1of2 Cowabelle isn’t in the park as of the 25th, the 24th was the last day you could CLAIM the gift. Unless there was a glitch? ~Hug a Pug~

Comments are closed.