GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

mamamagic

Where can I find a list of the super exclusive gifts that you can only get when adopting the Pet of the Month? They used to be listed on the newspaper page where you could check off the pets you owned, Now all I can find are the regular exclusive gifts that you get with a regular adoption. Thank you.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

choover143

Good question. I went looking for it and I can’t find it either. Sorry I couldn’t help.

mamamagic

Where can I find a list of the exclusive gifts you can only get from adopting the Pet of the Month? They used to list them in the newspaper when you could check the pets you had. Now all I can find are the exclusive gifts you get with a regular adoption.

purplepot1

omg this sis so frustrating… I hope someone from webkinz company looks at this cuz im letting off some steam. first of all, this dang forum thing is annoying!!!! how do you start one? what if you have a different issue to address? why are they so dang hard to get into?!?! second, ive been trying to get into one of these for months, and luckily for you I forgot most of what I was mad about, but im still sad. third, I logged in on all the days that we were getting the prize thingies for the 10 year, but I only got 4 of them. also, at 10 my time, I logged in once (not this past time) but it ve mthnext days prize. totally unfair. anyway, is there anything you can do about the whole gift box situation? thanks, sorry I soung like a spoiled little girl but I had a really lousy day, and if you haven’t tried it before, it helps to get mad at nothing andpound at your computer keys. Also, no one cares if you do, because they didn’t have to read it. So ya!!!! Add me: purplepot, cutiepot12 and cutiepot13 or cutiepot. # ugh, #stressedout

grammajo

How do I take a screen shot of a room in WW and then submit it to you?

gabby1960

I’ve been trying to adopt my adorable Webkinz 10 Dragon, and keep getting the message that the secret code is not correct. Is anyone else having this problem?

Comments are closed.