GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

NarnianHeart

I’ve only commented on Webkinz Newz articles a couple of times over the last several months, but when I just tried to comment on an article I got a message that told me I was posting too fast and to slow down. I’ve only commented about three times in the last year and a half and I’ve never actually seen one of my comments posted. Is this normal? I didn’t know where else to ask this question. I’m sorry if this isn’t the right thread!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

silvermist03

I don’t really know where to put this question, since the ” my pets” section is all about names and clothes. How do I get my zum to fly by my pet? When I go to zumwhere, it says to click the zum icon in my room, and then click the yellow arrows to choose my zum. But when I do that, it says I don’t have a zum. Do I have to buy a zum and use that? Does the free zum not work? God bless, Silvermist03

How do I start a topic? I’m wondering!

leenie

When Google Chrome discontinues support for the Unity Player in the near future, will there be any browsers left which can be used to play Mazin Hamsters?

Monday, May 18. Is anyone having problems logging into Webkinz World today? Seems to be either very slow or I can’t connect at all

Comments are closed.