GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

EARTHSONGS

i like to send the hosts letters or gifts. what i need to know is what are their favorite foods, for instance what does arte like the most and pj collie, and so on…i would love to see you answer so i can send them what they like the most…thanks…..EARTHSONGS

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

nettne2

im not sure where to ask this question However i have noticed it is getting harder to actually log in and Play WW. and now it seems that after using Google chrome browser for years it will no longer support Unity player, or adobe flash player so how will we play webkinz if the browser doesnt work? Is there a browser that will continue to support WW etc? I find this is going to be or is now a common problem for everyone. firefox also has issues when playing WW etc. can no longer watch video here on webkinz news either. also can no longer play mobile says it isnt “supported” any help would be greatly appreciated, Thanks

ncrl

I haven’t been awarded my estore points for a long long time even though I am a deluxe member. Does anyone know why?

halo8717

E-Store points are not awarded to your Webkinz World account. You have to sign in to Ganzestore.com to get your points. Hope this helps. Good luck

jasmine14

I have a question for Ganz. Are you going to bring back signatures? If you are please make a Signature Rose Pup. It’s a Puppy that has roses on it, and the fur is pink. I know its kinda hard to picture, but if you want you can make it into a Regular Webkinz. Thank You.

silvermist03

That happened to me too, and I had only posted, like, 3 comments that day. I think what they actually mean is that a lot of people are commenting right then. I don’t know why they wouldn’t just say that, though… God bless, Silvermist03

NarnianHeart

Thanks, Silvermist03! It seems to be posting normally for me now. :)

Comments are closed.