GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Ellen1970

WACKY BINGO IS DOWN AGAIN. IT SAYS I HAVE PLAYED THE GAME BUT NO ONE HAS. I CALLED MY COUSIN IN COLORADO AND HERS WAS DOWN TOO SO IT IS NOT MY SERVER, COMPUTER OR ANYTHING ON MY END.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

I’m sure webkinz will fix it as soon as possible. They said webkinz X is coming soon so that will clear up all the glitches. But last update just made more glitches so I hole this works! XD

Also, I want to E-mail Ganz pictures of my rooms. How do I take a sceen shot?

oops, I meant screenshot

To my knowledge, you can only take a screenshot on an apple or android device. I only know how to take apple screenshots, though. First you need the webkinz mobile app. Then, jump to whatever room you want to take a pic of. Then, hold down the button on the bottom of the device (the one that takes you back to home screen) for a while. If that doesn’t work, push it three times. You should see a white flash on the screen. Happy to help!

Hhayes

Yeah My sister found out how to take a computer screenshot but it looked HORRIBLE’! So I recommend a tablet. If you don’t have one then umm I don’t know maybe email Ganz how to take a computer screenshot a good way. But yeah for a tablet press home button and off button at the same time.

PIPER65PH

Dear Ganz, While looking around the Curio Shop, I happened upon a blue hair bow, which is also available at the Kinzstyle Outlet. But what really intrigued me was the fact that the price on the bow was sixteen dollars/ (or Kinzcash). Our of curiosity, I checked the price at the Kinzstyle Outlet. The blue hair bow had the price tag of fifteen dollars (again, or Kinzcash). I was under the impression that the prices at the Curio Shop were more inexpensive then other shops, which is what makes the prices at the Curio Shop special…? I do hope that anything I’ve been buying at the Curio Shop wasn’t also more expensive? Your faithful follower, Piper65PH; member since 2007 P.S In case you were wondering, I found the blue bow on July 4th 2015 in the deluxe section at 2:23 PM (webkinz time) EST.

I have another question. Where is Lunk the Giant located?

mlang

I want to change the Webkinz account I send my Kinzcash and prizes to from Webkinznews.com. Can you tell me how to do this?

Hhayes

Hi! As far as I’m aware you can’t. But you can make a new account with your other webkinz account. You can just make it like mlang2 or something with your other webkinz account

I want to transfer some items from my nonmember to my member account but I don’t know how. Could you help help me Gennelle?

Hhayes

From a free account to a member account? A free account takes away the privilege of packages in mail and trading room. So I don’t believe you can. Unless you put another pet in the free account.

Comments are closed.