GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Hhayes

When is the new clothing line coming out? It’s supposed to be the summer one so I assume it won’t come out in the fall.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Hhayes

nevermind lol

bobodz

Hi, I am a former webkinz use, i started my account when I was five and gave it to my next door neighbor who i babysit. When i showed her how to use the website and went to the arcade I was very sad to see that some of my favorite games when i was younger i could no longer play because I was not a deluxe member. i think it is a very sad to see how this website has progressed it to a company that just wants more and more money it seems. I understand keeping some things for these special users who pay extra money but I hope you can loosen the restrictions and bring webkinz back to it’s former glory.

Ellen1970

WHY ARE THERE DELUXE ITEMS IN THE REGULAR SECTION OF THE CURIO SHOP WHEN DELUXE HAS ITS OWN SECTION? GO TO BUY SOMETHING AND AM TOLD – THAT IS A DELUXE ITEM. SO ANNOYING.

Hhayes

Yeah I don’t get it cause it’s taking up our space but I have no clue when it was changed like this it wasn’t always. I think it’s so webkinz hopes you’ll get deluxe

ReallyOldFan

Hello! After many years on Webkinz, I’ve finally taken the plunge and joined Ganzworld. I have a very odd and specific question. I want to respect the privacy of my students, so forgive me if I’m a bit vague. Is there any way to deal with the multitude of ads that come up for new members that don’t have many pets added to their accounts? I have 129 pets on my family account, so it doesn’t happen to me, but I notice on my class / student account (soon to be many accounts, for summer school) that when they walk from room to room, video ads will appear. If this is unpreventable, we’ll live with it, but if there’s a way to minimize the disruption, it’d help a lot. If users can also point me towards any Webkinz educator forums, I’d be super-interested. Thanks!

Hhayes

Yeah I have no clue even what your talking about with the ads xD I think usually when an add pops up you can just ex out? Right? No? Maybe? I don’t know?

Hi everyone! I would really like some help- There’s a glitch on my account that has been there since I started playing in 2010 and I don’t know how to fix it. Personally, I love the game Webkinz Rally, but I have always wanted a new car. It says I need “Style.” I have looked online an learned that you earn style by gaining levels in the webkinz academy. The academy makes me play a level above where I am! (Example: Level 7 running, but level 8 classes….” This glitch makes me efficient at the game, but it also makes it so I have no style whatsoever! I am level 7 in speed, strength, and agility, but I can’t even get a 3 style car. Help?

Comments are closed.