GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

jenn76

I’ll add my issues to the growing list of things not working since the “update”: items not appearing in my rooms, randomly getting logged out, pet meter that either shows my pet is starving or needs a nap when they are sleeping, the dock covers the lower portion of the screen when I’m playing a game, stove/fridge won’t work, can’t move things on the Kinzville map to complete a challenge (things move, it just doesn’t count that they did), and I get logged out or the screen freezes when I try to move a building on the map. I think that’s all. I hope Ganz is reading these comments and will soon fix the issues plaguing us all.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

po24610

What does the reset button on the house map do?

Ellen1970

How do you keep your pets from being so tired all the time? They are in bed for days and are still tired when picked to play. I quit feeding them cause it did not help! Also there are black squares covering up parts of games in the Arcade. I hve cleaned, downloaded, and changed servers.

grs1005

I still have trouble staying logged in. I’ll be playing and I get logged out, with a white screen with a circle. It’s really getting frustrating. First the screen freezes, then get logged out. Internet tells me there’s a problem. I have upgraded everything. I also just purchased 2 new Webkinz.

wilddfire

I need to ask a question.. in the ganz world rewards it shows a baby doll sporty dress but when i go to go get it, it’s not in the items on the list.why dose it show as a reward in one place and not at all in a another? please help. am I doing something wrong? I am also having trouble in webkinz too. my tree is not working or any of my t.v.’s, also my water tred mills are not working just to name some of the problems. there are others like grey spots where things used to be. I know you are working on these things but it’s just frustrating.,still I would like to thank you all for all you do.. Thank You.

Comments are closed.