GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ShanTilley

What happened to the “Customer Appreciation” gifts we were supposed to receive? I believe it was Daisy Doe stuff. I never got mine. I guess you don’t appreciate me.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Steve_Webkinz
        Key Master

Player Appreciation Week runs from September 7 – 13.

SOKO17

WHEN ARE ALL OF OUR ITEMS GOING TO BE PUT BACK IN OUR ROOMS?

NAK1

Is the Alyssa Star Challenge not working a glitch or just a computer issue on my end? I have cleared the cache and histories of both Chrome and Windows and neither my sister or I can get the star challenge to work. The only other glitch I have not listed on the missing items is, In some rooms, I have opened a book and a part of that book is open at all times in various rooms blocking most of the room. Otherwise, I am getting use to Webkinz X and have found that the change is not bad at all.

My user name is “bettyirene1934″ I want to know why I’m not getting any watermelon slices of my watermelon tree that I just bought from the e-store? Please fix this problem for me. Thank you

jazzman

me too I’m Martsie please fix the watermelon tree!

hellokitteh

Hi, I’ve been having trouble commenting on Webkinz Newz. I posted on the Cinnamon Guinea Pig contest twice, checked back days later and my comments still had not been reviewed and I suspect some of my other comments have not been either. Today, I tried commenting on the Aztec Theme post and it “Slow down, you’re commenting too fast” or something very similar to that and I haven’t even commented on anything in a couple days.

Comments are closed.