GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

I can no longer sign in to the mobile apps Goober’s Lab and Cash Cow 2 – though I can still play them. Yet there is no point if I can’t log in and send the money to the wk account. Is this a fix in progress or has teh even been moved?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

I am no longer able to sign in to the mobile games Cash Cow and Goober’s Lab. I can still play them, but without being able to connect to the WK account, there is no reason to. Have these been discontinued or is a fix in the works?

etspurlin

Every time joysurf invites us to parties, we click on “go to party” but it just freezes while loading and then sends us back to our pet’s room, even when we try 10 times during the party time. I feel so bad that we accept the invitations and then she thinks we just don’t show up! When I have parties, others are able to get into the room so why is this happening?? I wish webkinz had a form letter in kinzpost that said “Tried to attend your party” so the hosts won’t think we bailed out on them after accepting the invitation. You only get to invite 8 people and this probably happens to others too and the party just thinks no one comes. SAD!!

ghijkl789123

Happens to me too!

mrsalm

I have reached 400,000 and received a Gizmo Buddy? Where is it, can’t find it anywhere or how do I get it ? Please help.

on the webkinz map there is now the option to sell things on a side bar there. I have an item in there that I don’t want to sell. how do I remove it from the sell bar?

ghijkl789123

You only sell the items on which you click!

Comments are closed.