GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

nirit

would you please give another chance to get the snowman costume from the ads? I missed the opportunity to get the hat part of the costume… i really want to have the full costume for christmas.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

butterfly7

Do the hosts still give random gifts when you send them something in KinzPost, or has that quit? I am trying to get hold of Ms Birdy Pink, as it’s the only plushy I have missing from my collection (yep, I have 78/79). I send her stuff from all 5 of my accounts but it doesn’t seem to go anywhere anymore. Thanks so much for the latest Thanksgiving plushy – looooove it.

ilovemlp22

No I think that stopped awhile ago sorry. Awesome collection though, thats quite a acheviement!

Hi! I was wondering when or if the Sweetheart bed and BFF plushies will ever return to the Ganzworld Rewards (where you purchase them for Moneyz)… they’re so cute and I never got a chance to get them!

sally
        Key Master

It’s quite possible they’ll back :)

Brumno

Hi, Webkinz I was wondering my gardening grows o.k. But my tomatoes doesn’t harvest anymore. I have harvest my other vegetables between 2 or 3 times. Still my tomatoes does not harvest. Could you tell me what to do to fix it. Thank You

sally
        Key Master

Try putting them back in your dock and then adding them to your room again

MOMCOLE2

I won the webkinz home when I reached 12000 family points, but I can’t place the home inside or outside or on my map. Where can we use the webkinz family home we won?

sally
        Key Master

Please send an email to webkinzsupport@ganz.com — it’s supposed to go on your Kinzville Map, but if it ended up in your regular dock, it won’t work.

Comments are closed.