GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

keuka01

In Webkinz Newz, Is the Chicken Salad Sandwich prize supposed to be a floaty clicky? If yes, it doesn’t work. If no, how do we get the prize? Please advise. Thanks. suze01

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

J’ai fini avec ce forum

Fracktail

Vous parlez français aussi? Impressionnant! Je ne parle un peu, alors je ne suis pas très bon :X

Why can’t we sell our garden products in bulk?

That would be fantastic

samkinz14

Me and my sister are both stuck in the Adventure park at Sparky’s Quick Quest 2. All of the digs have been completed, but we didn’t find the yellow crystal. Is there a way to quit that quest so that we can go on to the next one? Thanks.

kitkat42

Hi @samkinz14! I had that same problem too! I just emailed webkinzsupport@ganz.com and told them my problem. They dug up the item for me so I was able to complete the quest. So just write to them and they will help you solve your problem.

ambscho

Hey! I made a room on my account using my ice palace flooring and walls. Then I bought a ice fireplace from the W-shop and placed it in there. It isn’t showing up at all. It won’t let me remove it, but it wont let me put anything else there either. I also just bought an inground pool and put it in an outdoor room. Same problem. It won’t show up at all, can’t remove it, and it won’t let me put anything in its spot. HELP!

Comments are closed.