GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 4 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

1donnaw

I have been having problems getting my estore points every month. I am deluxe and I should receive 5000 estore points. I have tried getting in touch with ganz estore and webkinz but still no help. Please someone can I have my estore points that I should get. I do get the deluxe boxes every month, just not the points Please help. Thanks

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Sally Webkinz
        Key Master

Ganz eStore customer service are the only ones that will be able to assist you with this. Our Ganz eStore Support Desk can be reached by email at ganzestorecs@ganz.com or by phone at 1-888-818-8770, Monday through Friday between 9am and 5pm EST.

LJB610

anyone else having problems using the winter wonderland fire place? every time i try to put it into my room, i can see a purple glow, but no fireplace. is this a glitch for everyone or just my account? please advise! thanks!

ilovemoonie

Nope, it’s like that with me too. I think its just a item that they haven’t fixed yet. Hope this helps! :)

How do you find wish tokens? LAST weekend I found it here and Other spin wheels it was somewhere on this site but can’t find it please help

Kaylee123

I need help. I have gotten no assistance from Ganz. I have two Webkinz accounts, one I can usually play with no problem, the other one I get kicked off constantly. I have been using Internet Explorer but I know they recommend Google. Every time I use Google, it is very slow and I can’t win any games. I have cleared the cache. Any suggestions would be helpful.

RE: Pet requests for help with STOVE, SANDWICH MAKER & BLENDER–When you complete the task, your heart doesn’t fill up much and your pet eventually says “OK, I guess we can do something else”. Frustrating, that I can’t seem to get the job done.

Comments are closed.