GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Jole1993

is there a list something that shows all the regular challenges in Webkinz?. I would just like to know about how many there are & maybe have some idea of what ones come next as I complete the ones I’m working on.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lavadragon

Questionnnnn! Okay, so my account for Webkinz Newz and the Share Center are the same, that’s no issue BUT At the time when I created my account, I used my dad’s email. So now since I keep uploading a loooot of things onto the Share Center, he keeps getting spammed with emails! Can I change the email to my own GANZ? I kinda wanna keep my username the same for the Newz and Share Center, and don’t wanna make a new one. >.< I can, but just don't want to get another :P Suggestions? Ideas? SOS?

lavadragon

AhhHHH GANZ I need your assistance ;-; ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Fracktail

I haven’t found a way to change emails :( I agree though, that’d definitely be useful. I’m sorry about the emails :(

lavadragon

AhHhHHHHHHH :P I was afraid that was going to be the answer. Thanks for letting me know @Fracktail ;)

goldbottom

Hi every one at Webkinz. I know how incredibly busy you are with all the fixes and new things all the time. I do have one question though. Do you think you will ever update the kinzapedia? I look to it for everything and for a while now I’ve had to use another site for help.

lavadragon

Alright! Well, this is a weird question. BUTTTTTT, With a couple of words or a phrase describe either me, or Woods. Ready? Go.

Pokekinz

Uhhh… UHHH… PANCAKE! WOMBAT!! RUBBER BALL!!! EVERY ROLLING STONE HAS A SILVER LINING!!!! No, I’m just kidding. :P I’m actually really bad at these things… Like, really bad. Well, I guess Woods, he’d maybe be: Quirky, Adventurous…. Fluffy…. Um… Yeah. That’s all I can come up with at the moment, eheh.

Fracktail

Fist word that came to my head for Woods was “natural”. Which I think is the best way to describe him personally, for his love for nature and his genuineness!

lavadragon

Woods: “Welllll, I am pretty fluffy If I do say so myself! Hehe, oh man, Fracktail, you really think I’m a genius?!” Lavadragon: “No. Silly. she said genuineness.” Woods: “Well, I would say Milo is more of a genius, wait. What’s a genuineness?” Lavadragon: “Like sincere or honest.” Woods: “Ohh!” *Wags tail and blushes.* “Well, thanks you two! Oh, and Pokekinz, I like rocks.” *Has an idiotic look on his face.*

Pokekinz

I like rocks too, Woods. I can find rocks outside sometimes. They’re hard. I found a shiny rock once. And a half of a rock. There was crystal-y stuff inside. And before I thought I found a rock I could break, but it was actually just clay. But it looked like a rock.

lavadragon

Woods: “I used to have a pretty big collection of rocks until she *Gestures to me* put them all outside.” Lavadragon: “Heeeeey now, you had rocks laying around everywhere. We all agreed that something had to be done.” Woods: “Now, they are all missing. I had a rock kinda like that! And, I actually found a fossil once. fossils are really interesting.”

Pokekinz

The half rock I had before went missing a while ago, though. :( I think someone stole it… Cuz they were jealous…. Figures I had to keep it outside.

ilovemoonie

When’s the next update and photography showcase going to be? And also, googers atomic adventure is often very slow and freezes all the time on Webkinz mobile. Is it like that for everybody, or just me? Thanks! :)

Comments are closed.