GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Why does it tell me, every time I try to post a comment, that I am posting too quickly? I know to always copy my first comment because it will never go through – I have to copy & paste to comment, it usually goes through on the second or third time but never the first. This is getting quite old.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Fracktail

It happens to me, too. I usually just hit the “BACK” button and my reply is usually still there in the text box. After that, I just wait a bit before I send it again. I know, it’s a rather tedious procedure, but they do it to protect against spammers who will post the same thing (with different wording) multiple times.

Gracie10294

It does happen to me sometimes. I think that their is many people posting comments or we are just typing to fast ;) Lol -Gracie

GreenSecret

Hey Gennelle – Not sure if you deal with the Ganz Parent Club or not, but was just wondering if you could try to get us new events, contests, floaty clickies, something new happening there. Thanks for everything you do for us!

nikkibing04

I haven’t been able to get on my Webkinz Friends app on my iPad since Wednesday afternoon. It either says that it’s currently unavailable for maintenance or it just comes up a green screen and doesn’t do anything. Please help I really miss it!!

leenie

Is the Halloween Hunt maze going to be available this year?

MITOCOOKIE

Please, can you update the prizes that can be purchased with moneyz here on Ganzworld/webkinz newz. And remove the webkinz friends since WF is no longer able to be played. Thanks

tinygma

INSULT ADDED TO INJURY as they say, THE DELUXE RACEING JACKET is the SAME one in the WEBKINZ NEWZ REWARDS !!! It was SUPPOSED to be GREEN AND BLACK JACKET !! WHAT a let down :(

Comments are closed.