GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Pokekinz

Hey, I was just wondering, why do comments keep getting cut off here in the forums? It’s really annoying to constantly have to re-post parts of my comments, and I can’t really do any Pet Bios if they get cut off. :/

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

MEG_WEBKINZ

When you renew a year Deluxe Membership, do you get the free pet? Or is it only when you originally purchase it?

Sparky1109

Is anyone able to see the sun clock on the wall in their room? I can’t tell if my computer is the problem or if it’s just one of those items that hasn’t been fixed yet!

gabby1960

I can’t see it either, think it is one of the items that is still on the “fix list”. Bet you are glad to hear it’s not your computer!

MEG_WEBKINZ

Hi @Sparky1109! Good news and bad news. The bad news is that I cannot see it either, so it is probably one of the glitches items. All I see is a grey square underneath. Good news is it isn’t just your computer! =P Hope this helps! =)

skf7skf7

I got a Gizmo Buddy (Family Score prize) but I don’t know where he is. He appeared in my “New” dock, but the window froze and I had to restart Webkinz. Now I don’t know where he is. The same thing happened to my sister. Any ideas where to find him?

MEG_WEBKINZ

Hey @skf7skf7! Try going into your “Dress Your Pet” window. In there, you will see a little Pet Buddy icon. Click it, then you can put your Pet Buddy with that pet! Hope this helps!

skf7skf7

Thanks very much Meg_Webkinz. That gave me the hint – I didn’t know about buddies. I went to the Clubhouse and clicked on the buddy icon there. It doesn’t work in Dress Your Pet.

MEG_WEBKINZ

Whoops, I was thinking of something else! =P but I’m glad you were able to find it! =)

gabby1960

Go to one of the Club House rooms. In the upper left-hand corner you will see a little buddy icon. Click on that and you should be able to find your buddy. Hope this helps

kookie81

Can someone explain to me why we are given challenges to complete and then half way through find out we can’t complete it because you have to play a game that is only for a “Deluxe Member?” I can’t move on in “Explore The Skies” because Whimsy Skies is for Deluxe members. This is so frustrating.

mycatsnores

kookie81 – If it’s a regular challenge (and not a Deluxe-only monthly challenge) I can see where it’d be upsetting to have to look at that sitting in your room all the time. Once in a while a Deluxe game is featured as the Game of the Day, and if it is *anyone* can play it. On the recent Deluxe Day (which is once a year) everyone is Deluxe and has access to all Deluxe features for a few days. You can also (if you can!) buy a 1 month Deluxe membership at the eStore for $5.99 – you get 1000 eStore points so that’s like getting $1.00 back. Then you can not only get that game and challenge out of the way but also buy any deluxe clothes, food or furniture you want and of course keep that even after your membership expires. Long ago you could also write Customer Service and tell ask them to give you a “pass” on that section of the challenge since it is Deluxe and they used to do that but don’t know if they still do that. This was the same if your computer couldn’t load or play a certain game required for a challenge – they were very nice understanding stuff like that so that might be worth a try, too! Hope this helps!

Comments are closed.