GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Sparky1109

Is there a prize for finding all of the figurines in Woodland Wonders?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

lavadragon

Hey guys! Uh, this doesn’t really relate to anything “Webkinz oriented” but have any of you ever watched Over The Garden Wall? It was a short series from 2014, with each episode being approximately 30 minutes long. I just really wanna know. o,o I need to talk to someone about the series and how it’s so rad or I think I’m going to burst with excitement! ;-; Annnd if you haven’t seen it, I highly recommend it. Seriously, I enjoyed watching it so much I based Todi’s personality off one of the characters a bit. *Wirt* It actually wasn’t like these newer cartoons, all annoying and that, it actually had a meaning behind the whole thing. c: And just don’t get me started on the tune in the beginning introduction of every episode! ^W^ Actually, it is on a site called “kisscartoon” and you can watch the whole series for freeee! I’ve had serious withdrawal from not being able to watch this for such awhile, and I’m so happy to find that I can watch it again!

FennecFox

Oh whoops… i haven’t watched it, lava. -_- I guess i should but… i dunno what my parents will say XD XD anyways, you have got to watch the lord of the rings. if you havent already. it is my favorite movie ever. and cool! i’m guessing… that Over The Garden Wall is pretty good, after reading your comment XD

ilovemoonie

Alright, I’m not sure if this is the right place to post this…..but, I was wondering, is there any way to find out the password for your account without having a pet code? See, I have a few of one of my older sisters Webkinz, and I wanted to go on her account, I know her username, but not her password. She hasn’t gone on in years, so I doubt she knows it either. Anyway, is there anyway to find out the password without a code? I’m sure she has them somewhere…but I have no idea where.

keuka01

Would you please fix the Trading Forum site that says : “I Need This Item”. When I click on it I’m taken to a site that doesn’t make sense. This problem has been going on since about April 21st. Needless to say I have a post on the site which I cannot access to see if I received any answers. I’m not the only one who posts there. Thanks.

Fracktail

Hi everyone! Sorry I haven’t been here for a while, I’ve been really busy. I figured I’d drop by for a little bit to say hi! Sooo…what did I miss? :P

Fracktail

Whoops! Wrong topic ^^’

TaffyKitty12

Fracktail! You’re back! It’s nice to see ya again! :D

TaffyKitty12

Oh, and I don’t know how much you’ve missed, hmm, the only thing different with me is that I’m now on the forums (I made my first comment on the forums last week)

Fracktail

HI TaffyKitty! It’s so awesome that you’re here on the forums!! I remember talking to you about our pets haha, I can’t wait to do stuff with them now!! :D

TaffyKitty12

Heya Fracktail! Thanks so much! I’m glad I’m able to be here on the forums! :D It’s been really fun! And haha, yeah, I remember that! Good times…. And that sounds great! I’m always up for some pet role play! Oh, by the way, in case you ever wanted to read Pikachu and Tall Shadow’s (the two pets I’m using on here at the moment), I think they’re on page 35 of the “meet my pets” forum ;)

FennecFox

Hey, Fracktail! I’ve missed you :D you haven’t missed much… we’ve just been doing pet bios and stuff. So yeah. XP

Fracktail

Wowwww hey Fennec! Great to see you on the forums!! Could you direct me to all the new pet bios? I’d love to see all the cool stuff! :D (I’ve seen a few, but I didn’t have time to read them. Once I get finished with my project I’ll be sure to read them all, they’re so detailed! I’m motivated to update mine to make them more in-depth now because the others didn’t reveal a lot, but on the other hand I don’t wanna waste space with my goofball characters haha)

Comments are closed.