GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

lavadragon

Hey! I was thinking about doing a pretty cool drawing, I don’t want to tell any of you what it would look like, but It’s pretty cute heh. ANYWAYS. Here is a listy list of the people I will be includinggg, (If you don’t want me to draw your pet in the picture, or for whatever reason you don’t want me to draw this, then it’s fine just please respond saying yay or nay.) @FennecFox, @TaffyKitty12, @Pokekinz, @ilovemoonie, and hopefully @_emiemiemiemiemi_ So, @FennecFox I am not sure what pet of yours I’d like to draw, but I’m thinking Samwise? :D @TaffyKitty12 Also not sure, but I’m thinking Pikachu? C: @Pokekinz I can see Orion wanting to be included. Soo, thinking Orion? @ilovemoonie I actually, don’t know any of your pets. Could you possibly tell me a few of them, or which one you’d like me to include? :D Annnd finally, @_emiemiemiemiemi_ I’m thinking…. Hm. Not sure. I already drew Violet. (Ocelot Trio.) Possibly Kate? Alrighty, well. That’s all I wanted to ask. So, would it be alright If I can draw this picture? Or, if you have any pet you wanted me to use besides the ones I named off, please tell me. Also, I’m not sure when I will even finish this :p I just had a radical idea of a group picture and thought of asking everyone.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

TaffyKitty12

Sure! You can totally draw Pikachu (or really any of my pets) lavadragon! Heheh, I feel so honored to be included in your drawing! :)

FennecFox

Yay! Thanks, Lava! Yeah. you can draw Samwise! he’s going to be a bit proud to be in your drawing (although i don’t think he would admit it.) XD

lavadragon

Actually, I think I’ll just draw our pets, *Samwise, Pikachu, and Woods.* Nobody else doesn’t seem to want to be apart of this. That will be pretty cool though, I’ll start maybe this weekend? Oh, and I might be held up a bit :p It may take awhile.

ilovemoonie

Hey lavadragon! Sorry for such a late reply, I just now saw your comment! Anyway, that sounds great! Thanks for including me! Let’s see…my most used and favorite Webkinz are my sig. Cougar, Lightning, and my sig. Siberian husky, James. So either of those would be good. But if those don’t work out, you could also draw either my sig. Woodland raccoon, Bella, my sig. lion, Lance, or my sig. snow leopard, Avalanche. Let me know if those don’t work out, and I can give you a few more of mine. :)

Pokekinz

Wai wha? I don’t have a problem with it! Besides, Orion wants some fan art. :P Nah, I’m just kidding. Actually, he probably would like fan art of him…. But anyway, I just thought I’d replied to this, and I just realized I didn’t cuz you said that. (;••)

lavadragon

Alrighty sweet! @ilovemoonie I will draw Lightning heh, he seems pretty rad, and plus, I’ve actually never drawn a Signature Husky before! So that will be fun. I actually won’t tell you guys the specifics, because I’m difficult like that and kinda want it to be a surprise. ^u^ Anyways, heh. I wasn’t too sure if you wanted to be in it yesterday @Pokekinz, ‘cuz you never replied :p Well, now that I think of it, my top reply here might have gotten all mixed within all the other replies. Anywho, I won’t have this done for awhile. Actually, I wouldn’t be surprised if this dragged into the summer months. But, I’ll have it up in a little while! ^w^ And your seriously kidding me. I completely forgot to ask you @Fracktail! Could I possibly add Helix in? *I have a slight obsession with him at the moment actually o,o* Oh gosh. I feel so bad I forgot to ask you ;-; D:

Fracktail

That’s okay! I wasn’t on when you asked so I understand haha. And that would be awesome!! Oh my gosh I’m so happy you like him so much :’D Thank you!! Could you use his first design, though? I’d rather keep my new original design off the ShareCenter because of their policy. You can make his ears floppy like the new version though, because his old ears were kinda meh haha. Oh, and don’t forget his bushy eyebrows :P

lavadragon

Hey! Soooo I guess I’ll just ask this :p > Question: < What would be your “Kinzsona?” Pretty much if you don’t know, A “Kinzsona” is basically what pet you’d be if you were a Webkinz. *I guess It’s kinda like a “Fursona”* Personally, I’d probably be a…. Signature: Red Wolf or Ocelot. (Most likely Ocelot, since, uh I kinda based “She’s” personality somewhat off of mine :p Large probability for a Red Wolf though.) Regular Kinz: Lava Dragon *You saw it coming.* Lil’ Kinz: Lil’ Basset Hound. >I most likely see myself as a Lava Dragon though haha.

FennecFox

Haha nice Lava! hmm…. if i were w webkinz in real life… i would probably be… uh… a fox. i know, it may sound ridiculous. But a fox kinda fits me. Maybe a sig red fox? I dunno. I’m just guessing that bc i am pretty small and very quiet. And i love foxes. :P Samwise: I’m a fox!!! Fennec: yeah… we know that. Shane: huh, very splendid. But camels are simply more significant. Samwise: Says who? Fennec: oh boy… *bites lower lip* Shane: Says the whole world! Samwise: Yeah, right! All you do is read history and eat biscottis all day! And you walk across the beach and stare into the sky. ugh. Shane: Yes. I do. and you run around and dig holes and swim and get messy. Samwise: so what? Fennec: yeah… umm…. can we change the subject? XD

FennecFox

Alright, i got this straight. As a Signature, i think i would be a Signature Black Footed Ferret. no, wait! i got it, a Signature Cheetah! But not a very tall one. xD As a regular webkinz, probably a fennec fox. Uh… yeah. it’s obvious. As a lil kinz, ummm… maybe a lioness? i am so clueless. XD

lavadragon

Hey I can see that actually @FennecFox. Sounds like you. *Except in the park. You confusing me yesterday BAAH.* Hey it looks like Shane and Samwise get along quite well. Oh, it looks like Digby is passing by me. (This will be the first time I’ve ever had Digby speak ahh excitment.) Digby: Where am I? Lava: The Webkinz Forums. Digby: Webkinz what?! Lava: Just, just nevermind. But read what Samwise said there. *Digby scans over the reply, taking quite awhile.* Digby: OH MY. OH MY OH OH MY. YOU, YOU DIG HOLES???!!!! Lava: Get ready for it. Digby: I LOVE DIGGING. AND I LOVE DIRT. THIS IS CRAZY! A FELLOW DIGGER! Lava: Please, Digby control yourself! I know holes are exciting and all but.- Digby: You don’t understand! Nobody understands! I LOVE digging holes! What’s your name? Samwise huh? *nods.* Yep, yep. Nice to meet you. *Holds out an extended paw.* The name’s Digby. And I like to- Lava: We get it.

FennecFox

heh thanks, buddy! :)

FennecFox

Samwise: Hey, Digby! You like to dig too? awesome! I love dirt and grass. And swimming. And making holes all over the backyard. Fennec: Yeah… Samwise: Plus, life can get kinda boring when you’re not on a mission. Digging gives you something to do. I mean, last time i dug a whole, i found a whole bone! who knows, it could be from a T-rex! Fennec: umm… it was from a chicken. Samwise: Back to what i was saying, digging gives me and you the opportunity to do something. *grins* *shakes paws with Digby* Fennec: Yeah, your holes also gives me something to do, Sam. Samwise: Really? aw, wow! i didn’t know i was such a blessing. Fennec: *chuckles* yeah… i get to fill them back up. Before somebody gets hurt.

FennecFox

Hey lava, i was really confused myself… XD i was sick too. my bad, though. i guess. =P

lavadragon

Lava: Dude, this is crazy. Seriously, It’s like Samwise and Digby are long lost brothers! Digby: *Paws at the screen.* Do you wanna dig a HUGE hole Samwise? Can I call you Sam? Lava: Hah. Yep, Digby has dug up my whole backyard. There is patches of dirt as far as the eye can see. I also have to fill up the holes Fennec. I mean, when Digby digs a hole, its a huge crazy big hole. It takes me forever to shovel the dirt back in. Digby: *pants.* You found a bone! Oh that’s so cooool. Hey that’s a great possibility actually, I found a fossil that has a bug in it! Well, an imprint I guess. But still a fossil! And I found a meteorite! I still have it actually. And gosh that thing is heavy, I- Lava: Yeah, he found a meteorite. I have no clue how he did but we threw a party for his big discovery. Digby: What else do you like to do Sam? I like to swim too! I really like having Lava throw rocks into the creek for me, so I can jump in and retrieve them. I actually pick them up with my mouth. *Digby opens his mouth widely, revealing his huge white teeth, then starts talking.* Se? I actualy chippid this toof from doing dat. *Can barely understand him.* Lava: Well, I didn’t say he was exactly bright.

FennecFox

Fennec: Yeah, pal! I mean, Digby and Samwise are a lot alike! That is pretty… Samwise: You found a meteorite? Digby, you are lucky! Hey, we could always start a museum. It could be an everything museum, and we could have a football field out back and a beach in the front! And a archaeological dig site on the right. And to the left, we could have…a pie shop! With apple pies, cherry pies. blueberry too! sounds good. Fennec: wow, Digby has gotten Sam pumped. He never talks this much. Unless he’s trying to prove himself… Samwise: *realizes he is center of attention* *backs up to corner* Anyways… yeah, you can call me Sam. And cool, fetching rocks? *face brightens* I might have to try that soon. Fennec can help us, right, Fennec? *looks up* Fennec: Ah… well… okay. As long as you water the garden this afternoon. Samwise: Aw, okay. That’ll be fun, though, Digby. Maybe we can even be friends. You could help me practice my sheriff drills! But i may become a knight… so… we can use sticks for swords…*frowns in thought* Fennec: Alright, that’s settles it. I guess you’ve got a pal like you, Sam.

lavadragon

Digby: Thanks! Dude….. Dude. That would be amazing! I would love to dig in an archeological site, I actually bet we could find a whole dinosaur skeleton! Then, we could move it into our museum and let the public see it, and my meteorite, actually, we can share my meteorite if you want to! It’s not that big, but oh, maybe, *Digby spreads his paws apart showing the size of the meteorite.* About this big. We could have a section for things we’ve dug up! I found a thimble, and a real old coin. Imagine it though, everything could be in glass cases, looking all snazzy. Lava: Well, those are some big plans. Were would you both put the museum? Digby: Uh. I uh. ‘Shrugs.’ Lava: Digby: A pie shop? AH! We should sell strawberry rhubarb! My most, favorite pie in the whole world! Lava: Hah! Yep. Looks like they are both wound up Fennec. Diyby: Hey, could I put my tire in the museum too Sam? I think it’s an antique. Ah that’s so cool, do you have a knight armor thing? Like from the medieval times? Lava: Uh, no Digby your tire is a piece of junk. Anywho, yep! Looks like you two are getting along nicely. Fennec, we should take Sam and Digby on a walk through the woods or something. I think that would be fun! Maybe they could fetch sticks. *Digby ‘wags’ his stubby little tail.* Digby: LET’S GO NOW. Lava: Woah, man. Hold your horses.

lavadragon

^^ *Forgot to mention* Oh, and the Spanish assembly thing was fun yesterday. The chicken tree. Ah hem. You missed my story about how I “visited a local village and sold my salsa.” :p Good times. Anywho, May 5th is Cinco De Mayo, and that’s coming up reallllly soon. I was thinking, that we should all dress up as Spanish people and go to the park :D (It’s on a Thursday.) Don’t know. I’m in the “fiesta” mood. Yo soy Spanish.

TaffyKitty12

Hahah, yeah, that was too funny! XD The chicken tree thing was hilarious! I’m not even sure why I came up with that idea, but I’m glad I did! And hey, that sounds like a good idea! Me gusta el Woods y el Pikachu! Muy divertido! (translation: I like the Woods and the Pikachu! Very fun!) That did not make much sense… Heheh…

FennecFox

Samwise: Yes, my friend! *nods head eagerly* Oh, and umm… we’ll find the perfect spot to dig it, don’t worry, my friend. Fennec: Yeah… where would that be, Sam? Samwise: *deep in thought* Hmm… we could always use the backyard. Fennec: What about the pool? Samwise: Hmm… we have a lake. Just throw it aside.. or, we could put it um… in… my room. I’ll pay the expense. Fennec: Oh goshh….

lavadragon

Spanish! That was really fun, and then you put the black sombrero on Pikachu XD Pikachu and Woods were totally twinning. We have to dress Dakota and Woods the same for Cinco de Mayo! Woods: que todo lo que puedo ver en el parque para celebrar el Cinco de Mayo! No se olvide de sombreros jaja. ((I will see you all in the park to celebrate, Cinco De Mayo! Don’t forget your sombreros haha.)) Wow, never knew Woods could speak Spanish.

lavadragon

Digby: Hey. Great idea! We can have an opening ceremony in your room Sam! We can oh, I don’t know… Bake a few pies, for a pie raffle, have a few games, show off a couple of our pieces for the museum, that would be amazing! Then, start building the real museum! Maybe we can buy a piece of land in Kinzville, and hire some contractors to build it for us. Lava: The ideas they come up with. *Grins.* Oh, Digby that will be expensive. Digby: Oh… Well, hey! We can build it ourselves. Right Sam?

TaffyKitty12

Haha, yeah, that was hilarious! XD Pikachu looked very stylish in his sombrero! And yes! That would be a great idea!!! :D Pikachu: Yo no puedo esperar! Me gusta la fiesta de Cinco de Mayo! Traer unas galletas! (translation: I can’t wait! I like the party of Cinco de Mayo! Bring some cookies!)

lavadragon

Oh and Fennec, about that random parade last night where everyone was wearing blue and kept saying, “Light it up blue.” That was actually an Autism Awareness Walk someone put on xD I was trying to say that in the park but I guess you can’t :p Crystal the white horse hosted it actually. It’s a shame hardly anyone showed up though…

lavadragon

Yes he did! Alrighty! Then in 10 days we shall celebrate our Spanish side. Woods: ¡Sí! Pikachu debemos tener galletas de calabaza, no puedo esperar para celebrar. Sólo 10 días más mis amigos! ((Yes! Pikachu we must have pumpkin cookies, I can’t wait to celebrate! Only 10 more days my friends!))

TaffyKitty12

That sounds good! :D Pikachu: Me gusta que el pensamiento! Será muy divertido! Llevar un bigote y un sombrero! Hurra! (Translation: I like that thought! It will be so fun! Bring a mustache and a sombrero! Yay!)

FennecFox

Samwise: Well, Digby, let me think here. Yes, i suppose that you and i could build this museum up. Hey, this is exciting! I could even get… um… Fennec to help us. Fennec: Uh-uh. Nope. Sorry, man. Samwise: *gives grin* you can’t resist me. ha. Fennec: Uh… welll… i could bake a few pies. peach, key lime, sweet potato, cherry, those types of pies. and i can stock a pond. and hammer lots of nails. yeah, i can help a little bit. Plus, i can carry loads of wood. you guys are too small. Samwise: Digby, we are in business, my friend!

FennecFox

Oh, lavadragon, i didn’t know that the parade was for autism awareness! :o i had no clue, man! i thought we were marching for no reason. oh gosh…

lavadragon

It’s fine man! :D You were wondering in the park, and you probably thought it was quite goofy, since, well, you normally don’t see people running around in blue saying “light it up blue.” Personally, I thought it would be a bit more fun, but hardly anyone showed so It was pretty boring walking around the park saying that every 30 seconds. :p Anywho, Digby: Hey! This is great! Fennec can bake some pies, I love peach pie by the way. And Lava could- Lava: Wait a second now. I know where this is heading. Digby: Where? Lava: You want me to help you build shelves or something. Digby: Well, I mean, If, uh *blushes.* Lava: Fine, fine, I’ll help you build shelves. Although, I warn you both that I’m actually not that good at building things. Digby: Yes! This is great Sam, we are gonna make so much money, what are you gonna buy?!

FennecFox

Aw, thanks Lava. Yeah, i wish that more people would have went. Samwise: Anyways, back to the subject at hand. Fennec: Ugh ugh ugh. Why do we need to build thing thingy? Samwise: Not a ‘thingy’. its a museum. heh… Fennec: Yeah. sure. And me and poor lava will have to drag lumber around all day while you and Digby chew it up. Samwise: Hey, just because i’m a canine doesn’t mean i chew everything. Fennec: I know that. Anyways… i can make some pies i guess. Though i am not to good in the kitchen, my last pot of macaroni was almost a disaster. Samwise: Awh, c’mon Fennec. You’re not that bad. Fennec: *shakes head* this is going absolutely nowhere. Plus, i am due for a vacation. Samwise: Well, you can have a vacation at our museum! Fennec: That is a sweet thought… but not much of a good one. Samwise: *shrugs* huh?

FennecFox

Samwise: Hmm… we could buy… umm…. with all this money… um… how about a err… uh… two knight outfits? hmmm… better not… hey, we could buy a huge plot of land and uh… you know… have parties! Or we can host um… shows and um…. Fennec: Hey, Sam… Samwise: …get boat-loads of money! Fennec: -_-

lavadragon

Lava: Oh gosh Fennec. I am terrible at cooking actually. Digby: Yeah, she is the worst cook I’ve ever seen actually, you know, once she tried to make a grilled cheese sandwich, and she burnt it?! How terrible- Lava: Okay. We get it :l Why don’t you guys find some of your friends to help out? Digby: I have no friends. Lava: No. That’s me. Digby: I’m your friend. Lava: No. Digby: ;-; Lava: I’m joking. Digby: Fine. And yeah! Fennec, you can have a vacation in our museum! Hey Sam, ho ’bout we make a beach exhibit? We can even find some live crabs to put in there with Fennec.

FennecFox

Fennec: Ah, i fell yah. Even though my mom and grandma say i am a ‘wonderful’ cook. XD Cooking is boring to me… i am more of a baker. it’s funner than cooking… at least i have some creativity. and i ugh ugh ugh don’t like recipes. So boring. Samwise: I think she meant ‘more fun’. It’s not funner, Fennec. It’s more fun. Fennec: *face red* oh, okay. sure. Great. Now umm… great idea, lava! Hey, Sam, you should go on with Digby and find some nice webkinz kiddos who want to help you out. Samwise: Ehh… well… i don’t have many friends. But i guess i could bribe a few pets to help us out… Fennec: BRIBE? o_o Sam!!! Samwise: Uhh, *chuckles* Anyways… Digby! Man, thats pretty cool! A beach! You’re clever, my friend. Fennec: Umm… thats great and all, just leave out the crabs. Samwise: Can i have a reason why? *raises eyebrow* Fennec: -_- Samwise: and Digby, did i ever tell you of the time when um… Fennec burned vegetables? Like me, she doesn’t have a long attention span. Fennec: -_-

lavadragon

Lava: No biggie, more fun, funner, doesn’t matter to me. Digby: *looks down at his huge paws.* Yeah… People uh, find me annoying. Except Cirrus and Milo, they are my fam. Oh, and of course you too now Sam! Wanna be in the fam? Lava: What the heck? You have a “fam”? *smirks.* I think that sounds a little cheesy. Digby: *narrows his eyes.* Well, it’s true! At least they don’t make smart comments. Lava: *shrugs* Sorry I guess. And yeah, I’d rather stay outta the kitchen. Oh gosh, Sam? Fennec burnt vegetables? Digby: *smirks.* Well, that reminds me of the time you burnt popcorn. Lava: ;-; I didn’t know it had to be taken out within a minute. Digby: And yeah, Sam, want to go round up some friends?

FennecFox

Fennec: haha, thanks, man. Samwise: I don’t get it. I was just correctin’ you. Even though i despise grammar myself. Anyways… awh, Digby, sure, buddy! Fam! This is pretty cool, if you ask me. Fennec: *rolls eyes* Sam, you are the center of attention. Everyone is looking–no–GAWKING at you. Samwise: *backs into corner* I uh… had no idea. Fennec: Heh… that’ll shush him! Samwise: *grins slyly* Oh… one more thing. Fennec had a popcorn situation too. She stuck steaming-hot popcorn in her mouth and then she had to drink a lot of cold liquid! heheh… that taught her a lesson. Fennec: -_- Samwise: Plus, another time, she couldn’t get the cheese to melt in a pot of macaroni, so she added MILK. Fennec: o_o Samwise: Now, i’m done… for now. What other things has Lava done, Digby? Fennec: I’m sorry man. Sam is an awesome guy–sometimes. Samwise: wha? Fennec: -_o

lavadragon

Digby: Yep! Welcome to the fam- welcome to the fam- welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome, welcome to the faaam. *Digby does a weird little dance and sings that quick little song completely out of tune.* Lava: Ah Digby, please my ears. Digby: Sorry, but heheh, yeah Lava oh lesse, she burnt popcorn, and what’s funny about that is she was then running around the house spraying febreze “Autumn Harvest” and she made the house smell like fall, when it actually was in the middle of summer. It was a top notch move. It still cracks me up. And I think she- Lava: Okay that’s enough. Digby: Hey Sam wanna meet Cirrus and Milo?

Pokekinz

Uh… I feel like for the Signatures, I’d be a Signature German Shepherd. I have no idea why, that’s just my icon. :P For normal Webkinz, I’d go with the Arctic Fox, for a Lil Kinz… I think I’d be a Lil Kinz Husky. Orion: Psst, can I be in your comment? Pokekinz: Ssh, no. Orion: But Samwise and Shane are in Fennec’s comment…. Pokekinz: Quiet, no. Orion: But now I pretty much am in your comment. Pokekinz: Yeah, I know, get out! *Starts shoving Orion out of the comment* Orion: Wait-I-just-wanna– Hi guys!! -Okay-bye– *Gets shoved out*

FennecFox

Samwise: aww, poor Orion! Fennec: Alright, be quiet. you two, scat. Shane: hurrrUMPH. *waltzes out* Samwise: aw, ok *dashes out of room* Fennec: Alright, finally some peace. know back to what i way saying…

TaffyKitty12

Hmm… If I were a signature webkinz, I’d probably be a signature Calico cat. Partly because it’s my avatar here on WebkinzNewz (it used to be the sabertoothed tiger, but I decided to change it). And also because I like calico cats very much, and I could see myself being that if I were a signature. Let’s see… Normal Webkinz… Maybe a regular calico cat… Or a.. Let’s see.. Hmm.. Can’t think of any others at the moment.. For a lil kinz… Hmm… Maybe the lil kinz gray and white cat…. For a Webkinz bird, a canary for sure! And let’s see, for a Webkinz aquatic creature… Definitely a bottle nose dolphin! Yep, that would basically be my “kinzsona”. Pikachu: Hellooooo! Taffy: What are you doing here? Pikachu: I heard some talking and I think I heard Samwise’s voice, so I thought I’d come! :D Taffy: Um.. Well…. This is isn’t a get-together… This is kind of important stuff so uh, can you please go? Pikachu: But I just got here! Taffy: I know that but, this is kinda very important and I can’t have you interrupt me while I’m trying to- Pikachu: (interrupts) But I don’t want to leave! *whimpers* Taffy: -_-

FennecFox

Samwise: *cocks head* aw, Pikachu! You can stay… Fennec: Sam! how did you get back in here? I thought i told you too… i said…. i er…. Samwise: *grins* i’m quite silent! I think. Fennec: Okay okay… sure. You can stay here as long as you dont speak at all. Samwise: *nods* *begins to loudly chomp potato chips* Fennec: *rolls eyes* Samwise: *recoils* What? you said i couldn’t…. speak. so… i’m just trying to… enjoy myself. *shoots out a grin* Fennec: Alright! New rule… no eating potato chips… Samwise: Ever??? *gapes* Fennec: No, of course not! o_o Just when i’m trying to do something important with my friends. Ok, Sam? Samwise: Aw, alright. *sprints out of room* Fennec: Ahem. now, um… whereee was i. XP

Pokekinz

*Pokes head back in* Orion: Yeah Pokekinz, poor me! C’mon, I’m your mascot, remember? Pokekinz: Oh please, I only ever say that as a joke. And it’s not like mascots are allowed to just follow whomever they’re representing around and be included in everything they do. Orion: Welp, guess it’s a good thing I’m not your mascot, then, cuz I’m gonna stay! *Plops down and folds his fore legs with his eyes closed and a somewhat-smug looking smile on his face* Pokekinz: …… Why are you always the one that does these things?? Orion: Because I know you like me best, of course. Pokekinz: *Casually leans against the wall and examines nails* Actually, I’ve always liked Shadow better. Orion: *Opens eyes suddenly and looks aghast at Pokekinz, slightly unfolding his fore legs* What?? Pokekinz: Yep. He’s waaaaay cooler, and you’re just so… Annoying. We all got bored of you after a while. And it wasn’t a very long while, either. Orion: Hey, that’s not true. Pokekinz: Face it, Orion, *extends arm in front of self and spreads out fingers so as to examine them better* you’re just old Newz. Orion: Hmph, I don’t believe it. *Folds fore tightly and turns away* Pokekinz: (In an ominous whisper) They never do…

FennecFox

Hope: Pokekinz! how in the WORLD could you like Shadow better? he is a grump, just like Shane! Fennec: Leave Poke alone. And leave me alone toooo. I am so. tired. of you. guys. trailing. around me. 24/7. -_- Hope: I’m not trailing you! i’m speaking the truth! Why, in the declaration of independence, we are declared a free nation! I am FREEE *twirls* Right, Orion? WE ARE FREE. Fennec: *cracks knuckles* Sure, you are free to do what is right. And being annoying is not exactly right. Hope: I aM fReE!!!! Fennec: *face-palm*

Pokekinz

Orion: Uh, yeah, I guess so. Pokekinz: Psh, Shadow’s no ordinary grump. And he sure ain’t like Shane. Orion: Well, no, but I’m way more likable! Pokekinz: And that’s why we don’t like you, you’re too boring, you never do anything cool. You’re what one might call a “goody two-shoes”. Orion: But I don’t even wear shoes! And what’s wrong with being a good person??? Pokekinz: Oh, it’s all well and good, if you do it right. You don’t. Orion: What the heck?? Pokekinz: Now Shadow, he’s interesting. I mean, good fighter, unsocial, and of course, he doesn’t like you. Orion: ……… Pokekinz: I’m kidding. Orion: Oh. Pokekinz: But Shadow’s still cooler. Orion: Hmph.

TaffyKitty12

Pikachu: I can stay? Yay!!! XD I am soooo happy!!! Taffy: Well, I didn’t say you could stay…. Pikachu: But… Samwise… He said… Gah! I needs to stay! Please! Taffy: Okay… As long as you don’t interrupt me… Or talk too loud… Pikachu: Okay! Taffy: So, as I was saying- Pikachu: *interrupts* Gah! I see a Shane o_o No! Taffy: What?! I don’t see Shane! Pikachu: I see him…… Not XD Haha! Wasn’t that FuNnY?! Taffy: No. It wasn’t. You have an odd sense of humor… Ugh… Just please… Go…. Pikachu: But I don’t want to! Taffy: Okay. Then I’ll make you a deal… Leave me alone for at least a little while and I will buy you a jumbo sized chocolate chip cookie. Pikachu: Deal! *runs off*. Taffy: Ay… Pikachu is a real handful…

FennecFox

Shane: *waltzes into room* I don’t like Orion either. *waltzes out* Hope: *stops twirling* See what i mean? Fennec: Hope, you are SO loud. Poke, you did a good job letting everyone know that quiet fighters are better than goofballs. Hope: But i don’t want to battllleee. Fennec: Sheesh. I never said you had to battle. I’m just proving my point. Hope: And i’m free to prove mine! Right, Orion? Fennec: Hope, will you shush and stop referencing Orion for once? -_- so annoying…

TaffyKitty12

Aw, poor Orion… Don’t worry, I think you are pretty cool! Shadow is cool as well… Well, actually, I think both of you are very cool! I honestly don’t think I could pick a favorite between you two, heheh… Pikachu: But I can ! I like Orion better. At least he would like to go to my cookie party…. Unlike a certain someone *cough cough* Shadow *cough cough* Taffy: Hey.. I didn’t ask for your opinion…. Heheh.. Don’t mind him…. I’m not even sure why he’s here

FennecFox

Fennec: Clever, Taffy! Making a deal with Pikachu. XD Heheh… Samwise just kind of leaves… but i may have to make a deal with Hope soon.

TaffyKitty12

Taffy: Heheh, thanks, Fennec! Sometimes it’s the only way to get him out of here….. Making a cookie deal…. Heh… I guess that’s one of the positives of him liking cookies; I can make a deal like that XD

Fracktail

Haha, probably the Whimsy Dragon. And not just because it’s my favorite (although I do like it a lot :P), but because I identify with its reclusiveness juxtaposed with its goofy look. I’m pretty shy in real life (and dragons are generally percieved as reclusive creatures), but those close to me know I’m just a goofball. Also, the fact that it’s a made-up creature I guess represents imagination, and as many of you know, I am an arrrr-tiste. :P So yeah, probably the Whimsy Dragon for me. (plus it is big and clumsy like me haha)

TaffyKitty12

Wow, that’s awesome, Fracktail! I must say, the whimsy dragon is an amazing Webkinz! It’s probably one of my favorite imaginary ones XD And heheh…. I’m actually kinda like that as well in real life… Anywho, I think the whimsy dragon was a great pick for your kinzsona!

lavadragon

(Replying down here…) @FennecFox Dude. I adore ferrets. Ferrets and Fishers. I recently found out that you can actually walk ferrets, like, on a leash. :0 I find that really cool. Yep! I still can see you being a Signature Ferret, I could also see you as a Cheetah though. Hm. Actually, I could see you as a Signature Short-Haired Yorkie too! Or a Signature Border Terrier, (I can really see you being a Border Terrier.) :D @TaffyKitty12, haha yep! I can see you being a Calico. And a Canary xD Also, I could see you as being a Signature Cocker Spaniel :) @Fracktail How did I figure you would’ve chosen the Whimsey Dragon? Honestly, I can defiantly see you as that ‘Kinz. (Plus, you drew that fab picture.) @Pokekinz *nods* I can see that. My icon is (of course) the Red Wolf. I was hoping to change it to a lava dragon, but of course GANZ doesn’t want to have that icon. (ㆆ_ㆆ)

FennecFox

Yeah, lava! I LOVE ferrets! I’ve also learned that they follow you around like a pup! I even saw a ferret habitat cage at the pet-store, it it was the funnest thing ever for the furry friends! There were four levels, and on three of the levels there was a ramp, but on the top one, there was a slide to get down the levels…. a lil slide! XD i was like ‘i wanna ferret.’ and my dad was like ‘nope.’ he’s already fed up with my dogs haha

FennecFox

i LOVE FERRETS, i love ‘em, dude. really. and they sit on lil hammocks in the pet store. and walk on a leash. and follow you around. so cuteee. yeah. and fishers are awesome too!

Fracktail

Thanks lavadragon! Yeahh my answer is kinda predictable haha, isn’t it? The Webkinz I draw myself as twice? Who would have thunk? :P But joking aside, I do resonate a lot with the Whimsy Dragon. Tiny wings, goofy physique, cartoonish clumsiness…that’s pretty much me. (Except for the tiny wings part. But that would be cool to have, haha. Plus I think that if I did have wings they’d be none too impressive :P) Hey! Someone should draw a group picture of our Kinzsonas! I’m thinking of doing it, but only if it’s okay with everyone (and if I do I’d announce it somewhere other than here, haha). Only problem is that it might take a while because I’m illustrating other things right now :S So I dunno. But if nobody else wants to then I’ll do it haha :P

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! I wouldn’t mind if you ended up drawing my kinzsona! :D I’d actually be honored if you did, heheh

Pokekinz

*GASPS* What if we all drew our own version?!?!? Well, I mean, of the people who wanted to draw them. Man, I’d love that. I’d bet mine would take forever, though, I’m so slow at drawing. :P Also I’m not sure if I should be the Arctic Fox or the Signature German Shepherd…. Which do you guys think suits me more?

lavadragon

xD I really don’t know why I relate to the lava dragon… Hm, well, now that I think of it, it’s probably because it could remind me of being kinda shy and/or lonely. Or just different. (It does have a pretty unique look about it.) And actually, in real life *Gah, I hate saying in real life. This is real life.* I don’t really like to talk to kids my age. (Believe it or not.) I’m actually a bit shy, and find it hard to get along and work with most people. *At this point you all probably think I’m a half crazed nut-job.* Eh, the lava just reminds me of being like that If it were real, and I can relate to it :) Holy. Dude. That would be amazing. Yeah! I’d be more than thrilled for you to draw that! Oh, and I haven’t forgotten about the drawing of Poseidon and Helix, I actually have been pretty busy lately, homework, tests, and all that biz. Ugh, I’m gonna have even more to do at the end of the year. I’m just hoping I can pull a 65% on my math exam. ( ◡́.◡̀)\(^◡^ ) Anyways, I’m still working on it! Oh, and yeah, If you do decide to draw it, then take your time! No rush at all c: And @FennecFox, YES. FERRETS. I really do wanna get a ferret, ideally a white ferret. I would totally get one but we have quite a few cats around here, *Including indoor cats, 4 at the moment,* and I’d be afraid there would be a showdown between Mr. Ferret, and the 4 cats :p Seriously, I think that is so radical that you can actually walk a ferret. They are so sneaky and adorable. GAH. 乂⍲‿⍲乂They follow you around? AHH. Well dang, that’s too bad your dad doesn’t want you getting a ferret ;-; I showed my mom a ferret on a leash once *Image from Google* and I said “Oh, I’d adore to have a ferret.” Annd she didn’t want one :p Oh well. I’d actually rather get a dog before getting a ferret personally. Our golden retriever passed away a few years back, and I’ve been super anxious about getting another dog, to be honest, I miss not having one around. I really would love to get a german shepherd, or a german shepherd mix. *My mom used to have a male german shepherd mix named Morgan, he also passed away a few years back. He was such a sweet dog.* I almost last summer was going to get a “Walker Coonhound.” But never did. *sigh* I also really like Irish Wolfhounds. I can imagine one with a camouflaged dark green color. (>‿♥) Seriously, I’m going crazy without a dog being around here. (╥︣﹏᷅╥) Uh, I think I should stop rambling about canines now.

lavadragon

Hey that’s a pretty good idea @Pokekinz, but do you mean drawing only our Kinzsona, or drawing everyone’s? as a group drawing? (I’m assuming our own.) Annnnnd hmmm. I’m not too sure actually, I could see either ╍●‿●╍

Fracktail

@Pokekinz That would be so cool!! That way all of ours could be in each others’ style :D Should we do individual versions first though? (So that was have references for clothes and stuff like that when we draw each other). @lavadragon, it’s perfectly fine, I understand! I mean, gosh, I’ve been gone for what, a month? Take your time. :P After all, school is always a priority! So I hope you do good on your tests (I know you will!). (Unfortunately I’ve taken down a lot of Helix’s pictures in the SHareCenter though, on account of the ShareCenter policy states that GANZ automatically owns whatever you submit. I’m okay with that for a lot of my other characters, but Helix’s design is original and isn’t really similar to the Hyena design that GANZ owns, so I wasn’t comfortable with having it in that state. I don’t even know if taking it down does anything about that (I’m thinking probably not), but it’s better than nothing…)

Pokekinz

Yeah, what I was thinking is, maybe we could all draw out Kinzsonas, and then we could try our hand at drawing all of our Kinzsonas as a group (pretty much what Fracktail said, heh). Also I’ve decided I’m more like an Arctic Fox than a Signature German Shepherd for whatever reason. Maybe it’s cuz I relate to Annabeth. :P Also, yeah, I know what you mean, @Fracktail…. That always bothered me, but the art program I use actually already gets to basically own my drawings, so, I just submit them anyway. What I’d really like to do is, when I got better at drawing (enough to justify this, I mean), I could switch art programs to something that didn’t get to have my art, and then maybe even design my own website for internet comics and drawings and stuff. Cuz I seriously wanna draw comics. o_O

lavadragon

Thank you Fracktail! I’m confident I’ll do fine on my various other tests for different classes, but math… Eh. Not feeling it. :p And o h my. So, all my drawings and photographs in the Sharecenter, by rights belong to Ganz?? Eh, that doesn’t really set well with me actually… :l Oh gee. I actually wish I knew that a little sooner. But, thanks for saying that Fracktail! I think I may remove my drawing of “Woods and his brown boot.” (Personally, I think I’m overly proud of that one. A bit, too proud.) I can see why GANZ does that, but I think I’ll remove a few drawings I’ve made myself.

Fracktail

@Pokekinz That’d be cool! I already drew mine so I don’t think I need to draw another :P Not much would change except for the quality of the picture, haha. And yeah, I definitely see you as an Arctic fox! I dunno why, I guess foxes seem more lighthearted and clever, which fits you well! The art program thing doesn’t seem fair, though. What program do you use? I feel like an art program claiming ownership of its users’ art is like if someone made hammers for a living and then said that anything you make with the hammer belongs to them. Seems a little shady :/ But, what do I know. Also @lavadragon I tried to reply here but the reply went to the bottom of the page! So I guess it’s there now, haha.

FennecFox

whoah, that would. be great if we drew out kinzsona! XD that’d be cool. Or somebody can draw all of ours. I guess.

FennecFox

Aw, lavadragon! You are not the least bit crazy, man! I am pretty much just like you. And my brothers make me sound terrible… i am pretty shy. And quiet. XP and YES! go ferrets go ferrets go FERRETS. And aw… i wish i could send you a dog, pal. Wait… is there an animal shelter around you, with cheap or free dogs and cats? bc if there is… you can bring your parents there and get them attached with one of the dogs. And then… maybe.. just maybe… it can become yours! just an idea. XD

TaffyKitty12

Heh, I didn’t know that they did that… Well eh, I suppose it’s okay. I did make those and I feel like they should be owned by me, I mean, I’m the one who made them, but ah, I only have two current pieces on there… And one did get featured so…. I can’t really complain about that….. And I still like showing my pictures to my friends… So I guess I’ll keep sending my pictures in. Oh, and speaking of the kinzsona drawing thing, I think I’m actually going to do that! I’m probably going to draw myself as a calico (there’s a few other Webkinz that I feel represent my kinzsona as well, but, I think the calico would be the best to do) So, I might have to put off my current picture for a while so I can do that… Or maybe I’ll still work on the other one.. Well er, I’ll have to figure that out, heheh…

lavadragon

@FennecFox, yep! Plenty of shelters actually :) I really do want to get a shelter dog, I feel like that would be a nice thing to do. Eh, I’m hoping maybe later this summer because we are going on a trip and whenever I say “dog” my mom keeps saying stuff about the trip and not now. :p Well thanks anyways Fennec! @TaffyKitty12, same man. Pretty much the only reason I upload on the sharecenter is so I can create fan art “fangirling” you guys’s pets XD Well, I wouldn’t consider myself a typical “fangirl” because that’s not really my style, probably just “being a fan.” :P Oh well. I think I may remove some of my photography though, because I’m greedy and all that photography is mine GANZ mine. And I’ll reply to your stranded reply here @Fracktail XD Yep, I didn’t read their policy either actually. Eh, well I guess lesson learned. I’m not gonna upload any of my favorite Webkinz Photography anymore. Eh, and I may remove a few of my “other” pictures, like the one I uploaded of my golden retriever in a hoodie and bandanna, that’s not really a Webkinz I’d say, but not really a random picture. Eh, I feel kinda weird that I have a couple of photos like that up…

Pokekinz

@Fracktail: It’s called “SmoothDraw 4″. *Sighs* Yeah…. It’s the only digital art program I’m allowed to use at the moment besides “Paint” (which doesn’t work all that well for me). I wasn’t even told it did that until a while after I was using it… At least I don’t draw anything amazing right now. :/ Well, I didn’t really plan on making merchandise out of it or anything, so I guess it’s okay (for now). By the by, what art program do you use? And @TaffyKitty12: Cool! I think this thing’ll be pretty cool. XD I guess I should draw my Kinzsona as being more anthropomorphous than my usual style, especially since it’s– or I’m?– gonna be wearing clothes. Actually, I’m not sure what it– or I– should be wearing. I mean, I usually wear really boring clothing. :P Guess it’s another thing for me to consider.

Fracktail

@lavadragon It’s okay, I used to have pictures like that (like I used to have a polar bear in the snow to celebrate Winterfest). Not anymore though haha. It’s too bad because that was one of my favorite pictures of mine, and I don’t think I changed anything by taking it down :( Well, at least now I know to be more careful where I put my art. @Pokekinz I’m sorry you can only use that program D: I’ve heard of a good one called Paint Tool Sai, and I think it’s free but I’m not sure. In any case, I hope you’re able to get your own program one day! And I’d just draw it wearing the clothes you usually wear (that’s what I did for mine, I’m jeans-on-jeans trash :P), with a small twist to make it unique (like I did with the atom t-shirt, I don’t own that in real life haha). Also, should I make a new ref for my Fracktail-kinz? I might change the eyes and also do like a character sheet with different angles if people need it.

Pokekinz

Oh yeah, I’ve heard of Paint Tool Sai. I think it’s only the first thirty-one days that are free. I just hope whatever I hopefully eventually get let’s me keep my art. :( I mean, I really wanna draw comics that are really actually my comics. That’s like my goal in life right now, to draw internet comics. :P Also, I think I might draw my PokeKinzsona with my one blue hoodie (even though it’s kinda too small). Although, I’ll probably replace the “A&F 1892″ text with something…. Like, maybe “KinzStyle Outlet 2009″. Or maybe just “KinzStyle 2009″ or “KinzStyle Outlet”. :P Although, my hoodie doesn’t have the drawstrings anymore, but I might add them anyway. And I probably won’t draw those mustard stains… But otherwise, it’ll be just like my hoodie. :P And I think you should do a reference sheet, but then again, I just really like reference sheets. I’ll probably do a sorta full-color and shading and stuff drawing of mine, and then sorta doodle (or at least make it plain line art) a bunch of angles and expressions and whatnot on another thing for reference. Or at least, that’s what I wanna do. I really wanna draw me-Kinz with weird expressions….

TaffyKitty12

Hm… That’s weird… I tried responding to your comments, and when I hit “submit”, it took me to the first page and some error thingy showed up….. That was odd… Well er, I’ll try to re-type my comment a bit later

FennecFox

Awesome, Fracktail! Haha… i’ve seen that art you made and posted on the share-center– you as a webkinz. Quite cool. i love the whimsy dragon. XD

FennecFox

XD yeah Fracktail. I feel for you with the shy part. I am shy…. XP quiet, yeah. heh.

TaffyKitty12

Thanks, lavadragon! XD yeah, I could really picture myself as a calico cat and a canary! And I think a signature cocker spaniel would fit me as well! Speaking of the signature cocker spaniel, I actually own one (I adopted her a few years ago and named her “Goldie”) but I sold her plush…. Bleh… I so wish I didn’t…. :/ Well, hopefully I’ll eventually come across one without a tag that’s pretty cheap….. Anywhoooo, yeah, I think those three are pretty good kinzsonas for me! Oh, and to Fracktail, that drawing of you as a whimsy dragon was great! I saw it a few months ago and wow, I really liked it! I kinda want to something similar one day… You know… Drawing myself as a Webkinz…

Fracktail

Haha thank you! I didn’t think anyone noticed that, haha. I drew that twice actually, once when I was Young and Inexperienced (pff it was only two years ago) and once afterwards that looks way better. The anatomy on the old one makes me laugh now :P

Fracktail

Woah hey hi TaffyKitty! I didn’t expect to see you here!! Did you bring your pets too? I bet my pets would be thrilled to meet Starry and Pikachu and the gang :D

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fracktail! Hehe, yep! So far I’m using two pets on here (my fennec fox, Pikachu, and my signature snow leopard, Tall Shadow (I decided she’d be a good choice since I use her at the park often, heheh) but hopefully I can bring Starlight and some of the others sometime soon!

lavadragon

@TaffyKitty12 That Signature is adorable! Awww. Man. That really does stink. Maybe you should get another one someday, just without the code possibly. Although, they are pretty expensive now :P I personally like the Signature King Charles Spaniel ♥.♥ Ugh, but those are expensive too ;-; I hate it when the some Signatures suddenly shoot up in price, like the Clouded Leopard right before Christmas, and the Ocelot, right around then. :p Oh well. Yeah, I hope you can find a cheaper one somewhere at some point Taffy :) Oh, that actually reminded me that our local huge flea market is coming up soon! I’m hoping I can find a few Webkinz :0 A few years ago, I found the regular deer without the code for literally $1. And the B&W Cheeky Dog for around $5, he was brand new. ^w^ Those where not that rare but I still was happy I found them! I am really hoping I’ll find a rare Signature this year. Highly unlikely I’ll find one at a flea market in a small town but hey, you never know. My dad is actually gonna take his truck to put in the car show, *They have a little car show there.* And I’m hoping that since we’ll get there a bit earlier, annnnd get good parking, that I’ll be able to run around before lots of people arrive and spot out any Webbies c:

TaffyKitty12

Yeah, it’s a real shame that I sold it :( A few years ago I thought maybe I’d go an sell some of my plush Webkinz….and of course, I just had to go and sell that one along with it :/ I regret that descision… Man, which reminds me, I’m almost positive that I got a signature Dutch bunny with a tag one Easter and I sold it a gararge sale :( Gah! The though of that makes me so angry! I just want to go back to that moment and say “What are you thinking?!” Man, that probably was my first siggie, too :,( I wish I knew the value of signatures when I was little… Sigh…. Well, anywho, hopefully I can find a signature cocker spaniel without a tag one day that’s not super expensive… It was a pretty cute signature… (And hopefully I can find a Dutch bunny one day as well…) And aw yeah, the signature King Charles spaniel is adorable!!! I want one so bad! Errgh… It seems like most of my favorite siggies are the ones that I can’t afford…. But eh, I should just be thankful for the signatures I have. And wow, that’s awesome, lava! They are decent places to find webbies :) Sometimes my dad will come across one at one of those. I’m pretty sure that’s where he got my Webkinz fox ^•^

FennecFox

Aww, Taffy, that kinda stinks that you sold some of your webkinz. I feel for you, buddy. When i was younger i GAVE away one of my webkinz plushies. I was so ridiculous back then. *facepalm*

TaffyKitty12

Hey Fennec! Yeah, it really is a shame… I’d do anything to get my sig Dutch bunny and sig Cocker spaniel back…. I wish I didn’t seek them :,( Well, at least I still have the online version of my signature cocker spaniel… I would’ve been so angry if I sold her with the tag still on…. (Like I did with the Dutch bunny) *sigh* Well, you never know… There are some webbies that I thought I sold… And I ended up finding them not too long after… Hopefully I just thought I sold her and in reality she’s in one of my Webkinz bins… But to be honest, I don’t think that’s likely since her plush probably would’ve turned up by now…. :( Well, I guess all I can do now is hope that I’ll find a Dutch bunny with a tag and a signature cocker spaniel without one for a good price sometime soon…

Fracktail

Heh, I rarely feel it for math so it’s alright. Math is a real pain sometimes :P But yes, from what I understand according to their policy GANZ gains ownership of any material submitted to their site. That means they own the rights to distribute it, publish it, and the works. Like I said, I’m okay with that for the franc of their characters (because you know, it’s their characters), and for stuff like Poseidon because his design is based on the plush toy, but Helix, although I use him here in roleplays, is my own character with a unique design and I think at this point is only tangentially related to their brand since he’s so far removed from it. So I’ve removed all of the pictures of Helix’s redesign (but the pictures pre-redesign are staying because they are based on Webkinz’s copyrighted design). I don’t even know if I can regain ownership of it even if I delete them, though (probably not, from what I can read from their policy, unfortunately), but I felt it was better than leaving it up. To be honest I’m a little miffed that that part of the policy wasn’t more pronounced, but I guess that’s my fault for not reading the terms and conditions in the first place.

Fracktail

Whoops, this went in the wrong place. This was supposed to be a reply to lavadragon’s ShareCenter comment, haha.

Fracktail

@Pokekinz That hoodie sounds awesome!! It’d look great on an Arctic Fox, too. And pff I like the Kinzstyle branding idea XD And I hope you find a good program too. I’ve never heard of a program that did that :/ And thanks, I think I will do a ref sheet. I’m thinking of changing the dragon’s sclerae to light blue instead of white, would that look weird? @TaffyKitty sorry I missed your comment! I think the calico cat is perfect for you :D But yeah, they get all the rights to your art once it’s put up. here is the full terms of use (skip to the part about User Content to find what I’m talking about). This Kinzsona project is probably the last thing I’m going to put up on the ShareCenter, after that I won’t upload any more art to this site. (To be honest I’ve been pretty fed up with Webkinz already though, and I’d leave if I didn’t like talking to my friends on here. It’s tough,)

TaffyKitty12

It’s okay, Fracktail! And thanks! I think the Webkinz calico cat is a prefect kinzsona for me! And I’m going to have to that later… I kinda wish that they didn’t get all of the rights to your artwork after you sent it in…. :/ And aw, really? I’ll miss seeing the pictures of your pets.. Especially Helix…. The drawings of him were seriously one of the best… But I understand where you’re coming from. I’m probably going to continue putting up my artwork on there since there are some drawings that I’ve wanted to make for a while.. Plus I’m working on one for some of my friends, but otherwise, I dunno, I’m so conflicted :/ And ay, I bet it is….

Hey sorry I’m replying sorta late. Uhh, for a signature, probably the Black Lab, or the Siberian Husky. For the regular webkinz, the Black Lab. For the Lil Kinz… you guessed it, the black lab. I’m CRAZY about labs. They’re super nice and cute, just like my dog Toby. Yeah, I’m leaning towards the regular black lab as my Kinzsona. And yes! That would be so cool if our Kinzsonas were in one picture. That sounds cool, Pokekinz. Making our own version sounds awesome! :D

SOKO17

TWO OF US WON THE KINZVILLE VALLEY MANSION, BUT WE CAN”T FIND IT ! WHERE IS IT?

123kari

It is in the map items, had trouble finding it also

lavadragon

Hey Emie! (Hoping you’ll see this heh.) I haven’t seen you in the park lately, or haven’t really talked to you lately :p Just wanted to say hello, so… Hello! :D Soooo. I hear you got a new Signature? XD Well, the Little Black Lab is really cute! I love the small Signature pets. Especially the little Tuxedo Cat. o.o So you named your lab Cole? That fits well, since it’s a black dog… And coal is black… I’m just great at pointing out obvious things :p Anywhooooo. So you might be getting another Signature?! Nice! If you don’t mind me asking, (don’t know if it’s a surprise or not.) which is it? Oh and another quick little thingy thing, about the “Rocket Story” sorry I haven’t replied or anything lately. I believe it’s Fracktails turn actually, but just wanted to say that I haven’t forgotten about it! Towards the middle of June I’m gonna be pretty busy, I’ve gotta study for upcoming exams and all that jazz. (Hoping I won’t fail the math.) so I won’t be on the Newz here all that often. :p but, that’s all I wanted to say. Just wanted to say hello.

lavadragon

Oh and I’m glad you like the Ocelot Trio drawing! I don’t know… I feel like you guys are just kinda saying you like it to please me :p I could be completely wrong, but idk. Do you really like it? Be completely honest with me c:

lavadragon

Oh I just saw you name him Luke! {whoops.} I actually like that name a bit better then Cole. Congradulations again Emi!

123kari

I need some help with Adventure Park: Ghostly Campsite. I am about half way through it and need to find Ghost Pirate, it says he is underwater, but I have looked in every room underwater that is unlocked and cannot find him. Do you know where he is? Thanks

Comments are closed.