GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

Jole1993

when something says
      You can only redeem this prize once a day!
      what time does a day start ? or is it 24 hours from the last time you clicked it?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

24 hours from the last time you redeemed is safest.

CaroleF

I really, really, really wish it was from midnight until 11:59 PM. Once you redeem a prize at a certain time, you are locked into that time. Days don’t always unfold the same – weekdays can be so different from what we do on weekends. Would anyone consider changing it?

Katf15

Hi! I was wondering when I am on ganzworld when i post a comment it says “slow down your posting comments too quickly” when i haven’t posted a comment in 3 days!!!!!

jtasmiley

I am having problems. When I go to the site of Webkinz.com, it goes to the page which is awesome… but when I click on the “play” button, it does nothing – it doesn’t redirect me to the login page like it’s supposed to. Is anyone having this problem at all? It’s only been quite recent. June 11th, 2016 PLEASE HELP! Thank you!

ELJUCO1964

Webkinz news your the best I had trouble with the pinata click to win and much to my surprise the third time was a charm.. I really am thrilled with the Road Trip car… what a wonderful surprise thank you so very much hugs <3

ELJUCO1964

I am so disappointed, been playing the pinata game find the donkey.. Played today and found all 5 then got this campaign expired… So I did it again and when I got to the 5th one again this campaign has expired… I got the yellow and red road trip hats the first two days June 1st and 2nd and today I got zip… Mamasbaby07 Thank you for any help you can be…

Jole1993

That happens to me too,

Comments are closed.