GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

ggsparkle1

Gennelle, can you tell me if there is any issue with the Family Score prizes. I have reached 400,000 pointes, and I saw the Gizmo Buddy go into my “new” section on the taskbar. But when I either switched screens, or logged out it was not there anymore. I looked in every section from the beginning”All Items” through Furniture and Decorations. Can you tell me where it should be or if there is a known issue..?Thank You ggsparkle.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

You can find the Buddy interface by visiting the Clubhouse and clicking the Zum icon in the top left. That will show you what pet buddies you have available. Right now, Buddies are only available in the Clubhouse. You will not find it in your regular Dock, though it does occasionally end up there by accident. It is automatically moved to the correct location within 24 hours or so.

leacea

MY DOCK HAS DISAPPEARED FROM EVERY ACCOUNT I HAVE IS ANY ONE ELSE HAVING THIS ISSUE???????? I CAN T DO ANYTHING SINCE MY DOCK HAS ALL THE OPTION IN IT… PLEASE HELP I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE WITH THIS ISSUE?????

sally
        Key Master

Have you changed your screen resolution recently? You may want to contact customer service at webkinzsupport@ganz.com for more troubleshooting help

RosyFox

Hey, Sally, I was just curious to know what it means to “Subscribe” to a Forum Topic? I don’t want to click on it not knowing what it means. Thanks for any replies!

wenmulk

When will Webkinz start running faster again? it is so slow, I can’t really do anything.

Does anyone know how to find how many webkinz you have without counting?

loriee29

Go to your “My Page” – “More about me” and I think it will tell you how many pets you have. Hope this helps

skr3850

Ok, i’m not getting any berries for this fest, not only that but didn’t get baked goods when that was going on. I clean my cache and i even defraged, sign in, get my pet up, leave pet room and start my daily’s. I get one goo goo berry and that’s it. Nothing else. I have gone to the park and waited 30 minutes, nothing! I don’t understand, why just one berry? This is very upsetting, just renewed my deluxe membership but with all this i’m sorry i did.

Comments are closed.