GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

Home Forums Ask Questions GanzWorld & Webkinz Newz

This topic contains 1,536 replies, has 614 voices, and was last updated by  bellalovesanimals 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

webkinzworld
    Key Master

PEBBLES1973

I wrote to webkinzsupport@ganz.com about an issue. I got a response. but they asked me for my username & password. I was wondering if it’s safe to give them my password. please Lmk. I already deleted the email

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

sally
        Key Master

Customer service sometimes needs to reproduce an issue by logging in to your account. In these cases, I usually recommend that you change your password to something that you don’t normally use, so you can keep your regular password private. You can always change it back again afterwards.

sawyer3609

my dock keeps completely disappearing since this morning….when I go to the arcade or try to click the w shop or the things to do button, nothing happens… I am forced to just keep logging in and out of my account… but the only way to get to the map or anything is through the button that does not work… plus when you try to click it to go back up, you can`t do anything and some of the games like candy bash 1 ( or just candy bash) the play button does not work is it my computer? my cache does not need to be cleared….

sally
        Key Master

Sorry to hear you’re having issues! Some things to try include different browsers — try Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer (or Safari, if you’re on a Mac). Also, check to see if you’re zoomed in on your browser — that can affect how the dock functions. Last, make sure that your resolution is set to at least 1024 wide. If none of these work, please contact webkinzsupport@ganz.com for additional troubleshooting steps.

kittymade10

Why does Webkinz have the same people win the contest on Ganz world? Most people say that the same people when the contests and now I’m starting to believe it. :(

RayeWilde

When does the day refresh? I reached the daily limit of moneyz last night at like 10 or 11pm and it is now 3 am the next day and I still havent been able to do the misty koala event again or treasure hunt or earn anymore moneyz. Someone please let me know when the day is suppose to roll over so I can start earning moneyz again please c: thank you

PEBBLES1973

when does the rest of the hotel theme come out?

kittymade10

It did a week ago I believe…. Maybe longer. :)

Comments are closed.